IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

Is this idea being promoted on more platforms than WATMM (since Joyrex is the one to manage the kickstarter)? We need to organize a TEDxWATMM event, people!

I'm not sure why everyone takes the 30,000$ goal as reference as there's this bit in the description where it says the first possibility for getting a piece of land is at 3000$? At this point 3000$ still looks like a challenge though.

honestly I don't know what to think about this project, I didn't get the point I think. Maybe I will, kind of curious how it'll turn out

I'm not sure why everyone takes the 30,000$ goal as reference as there's this bit in the description where it says the first possibility for getting a piece of land is at 3000$? At this point 3000$ still looks like a challenge though.

honestly I don't know what to think about this project, I didn't get the point I think. Maybe I will, kind of curious how it'll turn out

cuz how kickstarter works is if the $30,000 goal isn't reached, none of the money will be sent

Guest Tristan

Just found out some more details on FB:

Grant Wilson-Claridge "e.g. struck metal bars, looped radio broadcast etc" https://www.kickstarter.com/.../the-colundi.../posts There appears to be an example of one of the prospective sites we could share, an acre of woodland+field next to water https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZO9PRwLrlI (unknown colleagues' video? £15k) up to a 94 acre island (£140k) and beyond, if there is sufficient backing. A 6000 sq ft underground bunker, rural, close to the estuary has also been identified (£20k >want<). Different vendors have various prices. The cheapest site, on a nature reserve, is c.£2k (also on colleagues' youtube channel). Saving some of the planet from The Man, for braindancing, whenever u or your descendants want? As little as $3 (£2) pledge (depending on your financial wealth) for a digital download album, PLUS MORE.... seems good value. Aleksi is taking no proceeds personally either. Details have been thoroughly considered but they are too boring to lay out. It's a matter of trust, but public record as well, rest assured there's no extraordinary risk. might take a little imagination and good will etc, dunno why myself but there u go. 11,588 potential colleagues have already been identified, so it could be done with minimum pledge... seems a shame if we missed the opportunity. pass it on? even better, please back it. I have. currently trending $3049 which would be enough to purchase the smallest of the lots. colundi everyOne.

Guest bitroast

Just found out some more details on FB:

Grant Wilson-Claridge "e.g. struck metal bars, looped radio broadcast etc" https://www.kickstarter.com/.../the-colundi.../posts There appears to be an example of one of the prospective sites we could share, an acre of woodland+field next to water https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZO9PRwLrlI (unknown colleagues' video? £15k) up to a 94 acre island (£140k) and beyond, if there is sufficient backing. A 6000 sq ft underground bunker, rural, close to the estuary has also been identified (£20k >want<). Different vendors have various prices. The cheapest site, on a nature reserve, is c.£2k (also on colleagues' youtube channel). Saving some of the planet from The Man, for braindancing, whenever u or your descendants want? As little as $3 (£2) pledge (depending on your financial wealth) for a digital download album, PLUS MORE.... seems good value. Aleksi is taking no proceeds personally either. Details have been thoroughly considered but they are too boring to lay out. It's a matter of trust, but public record as well, rest assured there's no extraordinary risk. might take a little imagination and good will etc, dunno why myself but there u go. 11,588 potential colleagues have already been identified, so it could be done with minimum pledge... seems a shame if we missed the opportunity. pass it on? even better, please back it. I have. currently trending $3049 which would be enough to purchase the smallest of the lots. colundi everyOne.

not realise they need the whole $30,000 for the kickstarter to be successful or they get nothing??

Guest vibertisgod

Hahaha this is hilarious (and just a bit weird):

http://youtu.be/xuTkRCmAqC8

All the negative comments from this thread subtitled to a megalomaniac waving a gun at a map of Cornwall dressed in bin bags. Something tells me this is keeping GWC and his mates entertained after a few bong hits

Hahaha this is hilarious (and just a bit weird):

http://youtu.be/xuTkRCmAqC8

All the negative comments from this thread subtitled to a megalomaniac waving a gun at a map of Cornwall dressed in bin bags. Something tells me this is keeping GWC and his mates entertained after a few bong hits

lol my comment is in there too.

very funny.

I say we all chip in until the goal is reached and afterwards we all go to the piece of land. But instead of following Aleksi's cult wishes we should go Mad Max all over the place.

I call dibs on being LORD HUMUNGUS.

But instead of following Aleksi's cult wishes we should go Mad Max all over the place.

Yeah, that or anything else that doesn't end in everyOne getting gunned down in Perälätown.

Video is pretty dank though, next-level internet rebuttal. Sweet cat btw.

Edited by Hail Sagan

Just received a really confusing spam email mentioning watmm and colundi and something about a kickstarter. Searched watmm for Colundi, led me here.

Rating: A++++ would get same confusion again

I'm well up for a physical coLANDi release.
It could house the entire rephlex back catalogue on a ssd embedded in a tree and become a place of pilgrimage for braindancers...