IGNORED

M39 Diffain

lumpenprol

Love the dark, haunting feel to this track. One thing I wanted form this EP was something in the similar vein of

tuinorizn, vekoS and 1 1 is. I think we got it with this track.

I first listened to this on the tube on my way into town and it fit so well with the mood.

This is one of my favourite ae tracks in recent times.

Guest disoriental express

The background sounds/seething waves of white noise are fucking masterfully done.... psychedelic as shit. Kind of reminds me of sim gishel...

buildings-being-demolished-along-with-the-equipment-recording-it dub...

The background sounds/seething waves of white noise are fucking masterfully done.... psychedelic as shit. Kind of reminds me of sim gishel...

same noises pervade their Skeng remix, if i recall correctly... my favorite part of both tracks

This track hangs out in this weird space they've carved out for some tracks on the last few releases. The track is slow and lumbering with the vague hint that it is the component of a faster and more furious track. Also it feels like it's constantly building up and gaining momentum even though it isn't really. Almost like the Shepard Tone Illusion but for time signature.

Awesome - I applaud you my friend, for this is truly how I feel

Sent from my iHole using Tapashhh - now Free

• 3 weeks later...

I recommend this on mute, with M39 slithering away as the backing instead. I've tried synching them in different places, doesn't make a difference to me. It's all infinitely exciting and sinisteriffic.

• 7 months later...

Archived