IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Song?

Guest sonnyskare

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonnyskare

Maybe it will be lame, but at least it means Richard is still producing and we might see an album at some point.

I hope this is a sign of things to come.

And it looks like it's been confirmed as "Ugly Boy - Aphex Twin"

I'm not 100% sure yet though

First Aphex track in years and it's a collaboration with Die Antwoord...

Lame.

So lame.

So agreed.

Wow.

Doge Shite.

Wow.

Heh, if it's that brostep track, which it probably is, I'd prefer it to not be released at all.

I don't really care that it's with Die Antwoord. I'm glad he hasn't completely disappeared. Maybe he's just getting his feet wet with having some kind of coverage again.

I'm not going to suck his aphex cock, sonnyboy. A legit return would be nice, but not every return announcement is fucking worth getting excited about.

Miley Ray Cyrus: Bangerzarang ft. The Aphex Twin

What? I thought you guys would be more excited?!

I would have expected more excitement from you guys.

Instead I see a lot of pessimism.

i think i speak for everyone here when i say we've learned not to take these rumors seriously since he doesnt seem to want the attention.

Let me be clear, though: I am happy that he's still producing, and that he sees some of his new material fit for the official Aphex brand. Of course I'll give it my full attention when it's out there, and heck, I might even like it. I just don't like what I've seen by Die Antwoord, and I don't like the collaborations I've seen between him and Die Antwoord either.

Nonetheless, I'm happy he's having fun, at least. I will admit, it seems like he was having a good time with the Die Antwoord guys, and I don't begrudge them that union, anyway. So I'm not saying "Aphex, how could you do this to us?" Or anything along those lines. I just don't dig it. I hope to see more Aphex on his own, since that's when he's best, anyway.

Guest Rulohead32

i hope he does some throat singing in this song

Thats not very innovative; Björk did it already

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

Edit: Remember, Richard only uses the Aphex Twin name for his best studio works.. The last time it was used was for Fenix Funk 5 and Xmd5A in January 2005, so be grateful you pessimists.

Die Antwoord also posted pics with Chris Cunningham a year ago, I think a lot of you will eat your words.

Aphex Twin is the name that RDJ uses when he plays live shows, or swinging pianos, not all of which is his 'best studio work' so...

do you need some milk to go with those words you'll be eating?

3333095586_43a08a9782.jpg

Guest the dave colonel

Die Antwoord haters, shut your mouth.

They're one of the most original things to come out of music in recent years and if Aphex is involved, he's probably involved with a large portion of the production.

lol

Die Antwoord haters, shut your mouth.

They're one of the most original things to come out of music in recent years and if Aphex is involved, he's probably involved with a large portion of the production.

lol

Archived