IGNORED

anyone willing to trade a machinedrum for a dsi tempest?

andihow

all thats needed to be said in the title. i have a tempest but am not really feeling it and am wondering what a machinedrum would be like. I am in the US, about 30 minutes north of New York City. anyone down?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you are stuck in the same boat a lot of people are. I had a very difficult time selling my tempest locally, had to keep dropping the price until i sold it for almost $700 below retail. Pretty crazy how much this thing is dropping in price. I waited almost a year for them to add a basic midi implementation chart, and over a year later it still doesn't have one. I guess the PRophet 12 is more important to them right now

• 4 weeks later...

This is pretty tempting, but on the flipside my machinedrum is my favorite piece of gear... but on the double flip side, I think I'll be getting an octatrack soon and that would cover a lot of what I think I'd miss from the machinedrum...

Argh, I wish reviews on the tempest weren't so mixed. I wasn't too impressed with my time on it at Guitar Center, but that's pretty much a horrible environment for evaluating such a deep piece of gear.

... does the offer still stand? If so, I need to think it over, otherwise, I can quit reading all these Tempest threads :D

the offer kinda still stands, I recently realized the price difference between the MD and tempest (thought they were the same price for some reason) so if I was gonna make the trade i'd probably want a little cash as well. i understand if thats a dealbreaker, sorry i know its shitty to post one thing and then take it back lol. If youre still interested PM me and we can try to work somethin out.

Archived