IGNORED

Philosophy Sound Machine, Gescom, Astrobotnia & more

logboy

have listed some stuff at discogs, with more to come some time this week, that includes a very nice copy (in my opinion) of the 'philosophy of sound and machine' cd from about 20 years ago >

http://www.discogs.com/seller/kidmarine

i bought it as NOS and it's not seen any real play, been moved around.

also a few bits of electronica in there.

have some vinyl to add into the mix at some point, but need to weight things up and price the postage accurately first.

I hope noone buys the 60 quid secondhand 7 year old SAW 85-92 vinyl from you (or the Philosophy CD for that matter, ridiculous). I saw 4 brandnew sealed copies in a store this weekend for 20 quid each, got mine last month for even less. New.

I hope noone buys the 60 quid secondhand 7 year old SAW 85-92 vinyl from you (or the Philosophy CD for that matter, ridiculous). I saw 4 brandnew sealed copies in a store this weekend for 20 quid each, got mine last month for even less. New.

can you send me one of the philosophy cd please i will pay you the £20 and p&p

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The original SAW vinyl has shit mastering, don't do it.

wasn't original pressing, so don't know what you're on about.

anyway, added lots of other stuff in - quite a few aphex twin remixes on CD singles.

Archived