IGNORED

Death Grips - Government Plates

Nebraska

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah p close. ill just lock and hide mine since u dont have that pwr but for the record i was first and even if u are like 9 cool im still 10 and 10 is bigger than 9 (i think?!?!?)

werd. it's like the only other people cooler than you are death grips themselves since they technically posted the links before you- but then it's you, then me

oh shit so they leaked the new album just now, to spell it out.

too bad the main link and the mirror arent working for me

its streaming on soundcloud though

try this: http://d01.megashares.com/index.php?d01=xven3gx

links are currently getting hammered everywhere but there is a mirror popping up every few minutes or so

oh shit so they leaked the new album just now, to spell it out.

too bad the main link and the mirror arent working for me

its streaming on soundcloud though

try this: http://d01.megashares.com/index.php?d01=xven3gx

links are currently getting hammered everywhere but there is a mirror popping up every few minutes or so

thanks! love me some zach hill music

fyi there's videos for every single track on their youtube channel

I just listened to the first one in the op and the production is sounding fuller.

I need a Death Grips instruction manual. :shrug:

being familiar with zach hill would help, he has his own style, he's a phenomenal drummer with great compositional and production skills. hella and his solo albums are all great. my take on death grips is he wanted to maximize the aggression and intensity of his music, and he made it rap, too.

I do agree that the production sounds much, much fuller than before.

I'm asking a serious question and this isn't loaded at all, but is there something I'm missing? This seems 99% schtick, kind of like die antwoord.... =/

Is this a joke or are these guys serious? No offense or anything.

They definitely have a style. Personally I think they're too electronic now; take out the vocals and it sounds kind of like power electronics or noise music with more structure. Their first album was totally different; sounded like punk, electronica, and rap without being anything you would expect from a combination of those three things. The Money Store was a step in the electronic direction but very well done. But now they're continuing with this and it's not quite as original as their early stuff. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, and they're still way more forward thinking musically than most groups, but I miss the raw, real feeling of Exmilitary.

yeah p close. ill just lock and hide mine since u dont have that pwr but for the record i was first and even if u are like 9 cool im still 10 and 10 is bigger than 9 (i think?!?!?)

werd. it's like the only other people cooler than you are death grips themselves since they technically posted the links before you- but then it's you, then me

yeah i think thats how it works dg is p cool it would be hard 2 be cooler then them

Archived