│ 04 Liccflii (Extended Version) [2008].m4a
│ 05 Lilac [].mp3
06 Skfl (Funeral Mix) [Cylob vs Autechre] [2000].m4a
│ 07 Special Designer Song [2008].m4a
│ 08 Uviol (Extended Version) [2008].m4a
│ 09 VL AL 5 (Extended Version) [2008].m4a

thanks in advance

• 2 years later...

This is nice! Where and when were these extended album/ep tracks released?

How nice it would be to get more of these in full Quadrange-like form... Quadraft 7.31.ep.ae :rolleyes:

This is nice! Where and when were these extended album/ep tracks released?

How nice it would be to get more of these in full Quadrange-like form... Quadraft 7.31.ep.ae :rolleyes:

P. sure the (extended version) album tracks are all extracts from the 12-hr radio mixes that preceded the release of some of their more recent albums (as far back as Untilted?). Anyway all these broadcast streams were in 96k mono mp3 so the m4as are probably transcodes by someone who didn't know what they were doing.

G1 is an unreleased Gescom track that Bola posted on the internet years back. I vaguely recall the d'breez remix was unreleased (in the commercial sense) and posted somewhere online as well.

Dunno about the others

• 2 weeks later...

Elephant Gear is off the chain. I forgot Ae did a collaboration with Venetian Snares, then this track came on shuffle and it threw me for a mindfuck. I was equal parts confused and blown away to be hearing Autechre and Vsnares in the same track, it just so clearly each of them in equal parts. Of course then I remembered that this was indeed exactly what I was hearing.

More of this collaboration would be welcomed..

Elephant Gear is off the chain. I forgot Ae did a collaboration with Venetian Snares, then this track came on shuffle and it threw me for a mindfuck. I was equal parts confused and blown away to be hearing Autechre and Vsnares in the same track, it just so clearly each of them in equal parts. Of course then I remembered that this was indeed exactly what I was hearing.

More of this collaboration would be welcomed..

I wish they'd do more together yeah!

>.< we can dream

Archived