IGNORED

Peter Christopherson - Time Machines II

kaini

http://threshold.greedbag.com/buy/time-machines-ii/

forty-five quid

"The last few years have seen me becoming more interested in changing state (legally obviously) not as a route to intoxication, leading to loss of Awareness of the Present Moment, but as a way of opening doors to new visions, capabilities and knowledge."
Sleazy 2010

Time Machines II is a very special USB, housed in an engraved pewter case and presented in a black leather wallet.

TM2 is a Limited Edition of 777 pieces.

NB Please chose registered shipping as we will be unable to replace lost orders due to the Limited nature of this piece.

http://threshold.greedbag.com/buy/time-machines-ii/

forty-five quid

"The last few years have seen me becoming more interested in changing state (legally obviously) not as a route to intoxication, leading to loss of Awareness of the Present Moment, but as a way of opening doors to new visions, capabilities and knowledge."

Sleazy 2010

Time Machines II is a very special USB, housed in an engraved pewter case and presented in a black leather wallet.

TM2 is a Limited Edition of 777 pieces.

NB Please chose registered shipping as we will be unable to replace lost orders due to the Limited nature of this piece.

Here comes first bullwallet release

Way back in November of 2010 the designs and plans for Time Machines II were in discussion before the unexpected and sad news reached us of Sleazy's passing.

For some time nothing happened and the plans were left aside whilst stock was taken.

It was agreed that completing the project would be fitting, with money from the sale of the finished product going directly to The SET Foundation, a charity based in Thailand helping underprivileged children get an education from primary school all the way to graduating university.

Various scholarships In Peter's name have already been set up to achieve this with the Foundation which you can see here - http://www.thaistudentcharity.org/

After several attempts to realise the product in the way Sleazy had imagined we finally found a perfect partner, working with pewter, who was able to create something very special, a sample of which you can see below.

The finished product will be shipping early in the New Year and we'll be sending updates to all pre-order customers as the elements come together.

Thanks,

Adrian Pike

(On Behalf of Threshold House)

45 quid going to who exactly? Shouldn't this just be a free digital release since Peter christopherson is dead?

I don't understand, especially since it's on a usb stick.

What I want to know is who finalised the material? Kinda sounded like Sleazy passed during the middle of recording TM2.

45 quid going to who exactly? Shouldn't this just be a free digital release since Peter christopherson is dead?

I don't understand, especially since it's on a usb stick.

Funny, I had a conversation yesterday about this release and Coil in general with an american friend.

Interestingly, he has visited the partner of Jhonn after Sleazy's passing, but the answer towards any new musical output, reissues or whatever was: "I am not interested into doing anything." It's not even about the money. The estate is just there and might rot on, while the demand for a repress/unreleased stuff is growing.

The problem to make this free is the situation of the rights who are linked with Coils estate as well. My friend said it's a rather complicated situation and I truly believe that.

45 quid is a awful price for just a file stick. I guess it's an overall fancy package, but I cannot wank enough about it to justify the price of it. I am careful since X-TG has not impressed me very well.

I would love to see a proper reissue wave of Coils releases. Like the one after Drexciya's partner Stinson passed and all labels reissued their stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

probably for the best since the core members are not alive to collect the money from it

Let me put that in a golden frame please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 'Time Machine II' arrived this morning... this weekend could last forever.

the case is quite heavy dont you think. i like it. what do you make of the letters on the back? a, b, c etc. does it mean anything?

Archived