IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my story isn't really close to getting shot to death, but once i was pulled over, and i pulled over as soon as i saw the cop pass around a car behind me and get in the other lane, get alongside me, and motion me over. i had no idea why because i wasn't even speeding (at that point). i was yanked out of my car with no explanation or any words, and put in the back seat of the cruiser. then i saw them kinda slam my friend's (who was asleep) face into the hood of the car, and held it on the hood for like 5 minutes, in the windy cold. no explanation.

so on the way to jail i asked multiple times why i'm being taken in, with no reply. finally i asked 'what havent you met your fuckin quota?' to which he just smirked the biggest shit eating smirk.

later, in jail in a cell, i asked some bitch female cop/pig why i wasn't being given a phone call (didn't get one until 10hrs) and why i was even arrested in the first place, to which she replied by asking why i tried to flee. i was like 'wtf?!' and she then, with the same smirk the other cop had, said 'yeah we were chasing you for 4 miles before you pulled over'

imagine being in a 'high speed pursuit' and having no idea you are, for 4 miles (and i was maybe doing 80 tops on a highway, in areas where the limit was 70). and when i first saw the cops they were behind the car behind me, so they must've been pretty shitty at high speed pursuits, to not be able to close the gap on a guy who had no idea he was trying to get away. and by then i was coming on a red light so i was probably going 40. i had like 2 shots of schnapps and my bac was below legal limit but because i was under drinking age they hit me with omvi. fair enough. but just before the trial i was informed that there were 4 charges, one being fleeing and evading and another wreckless op (said i was swerving all over which is total fucking BS), and i think both of those were felonies. 2 were felonies and 2 lesser charges, and the max if served concurrently i was facing was a yr. the cop also had told that i yelled 'fuck you pigs i wont pull over' when he was in the lane next to me, going down the highway. somehow he 'heard' that, or saw it (through my tinted windows), even though i never did any such thing at all, besides pull over.

i was a smartass pretty fucking hard, but only AFTER i was dragged out of my car and treated like shit and taken to jail, with 0 explanation. and i figure, that the words i said made them all decide to fabricate some bs story just to get back at me for daring to speak my mind. the bullshit charges were dropped in plea bargain and i just got a yr probation. but yeah, i think it'd be great if everyone had cameras just fucking all over their cars/body, and these cops who do this shit were sent to prison. esp this one who shot this kid. but i think cop corruption is about the most detestable thing there is. on the other hand i think a good cop, is a thing to be respected. but you can never know which is a good cop, and fewer seem to be as days go on. guess i'm lucky i didn't just get shot. so my story is minor compared to this one, but it really always seemed to me (was 10+yrs ago), that the whole jailhouse in that town just had no qualms about actual conspiracy against some kid for asking about their quota, and actually fabricating charges that amounted to possible serious time. so yeah i think there is a serious culture of corruption with police and it seems worse now all over. there are stories about swat teams breaking into the wrong houses and shooting people and/or their pets, seems like every week now.

• 4 weeks later...

Two of the biggest druggies I know are in the police. One has a Facebook profile set up with his name rearranged for his social life.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

was just about to post that. Those cops walked. He never even threw a punch or fought back besides trying to get the cops to stop beating him.

"Former Officer Manuel Ramos and ex-Corporal Jay Cicinelli were accused of causing the death of Thomas in a violent struggle in the Orange County college town, prompting angry protests and closely watched criminal proceedings.

A coroner’s report stated Thomas died of asphyxia due to chest compression and injuries to his head and chest during the struggle on July 5, 2011, at the Fullerton Transportation Center.

The prosecution had argued that officers’ beating of Thomas was unwarranted and that Thomas was not a threat to police.

Defense attorneys responded that Thomas struggled back against officers – who called for backup after striking him repeatedly – and that he succumbed to heart problems due in part to drug use."

It's sad that we hold police in such high regard in terms of punishing them for crimes they would normally, as civilians, be very heavily punished for. There was a Seattle detective that got caught about 30 minutes north in Mukilteo, WA, driving drunker than a shit-house rat. He ran into a car and then pulled his gun to keep the person from causing a commotion. When the police arrived, he drunkenly started going off about how he was 'undercover' and they were going to be sorry they were arresting one of their own for 'nothing'. I was @ the beach with some friends watching this happen. When he pulled his gun everyone went 'oh shit' and ducked. Even the police that rolled up were really sketched out.

Best part was, the case was dropped, even though he had a BAL of over .2% the state limit. He was suspended for a month with full pay and is still patrolling the streets. Fucking atrocious double standards for these piles of human waste.

• 1 month later...

This is a childhood friend and long time pal. He died in a jail cell and nobody attempted to save him, in fact, they ignored his medical emergency requests. While it was not murder of an unarmed civilian, these assholes let a beautiful person die on their own accord. I just came back from dinner @ his families restaurant and every time I see his mom I just feel awful. I have never, ever been this pissed at law enforcement. The people involved should feel the weight of this for the rest of their lives, but considering this is like the 6th person last year to die in a small-scale lock-up in my area, they will likely not get any reprimands. Fucking disgusting and hard for me to watch.

This is a childhood friend and long time pal. He died in a jail cell and nobody attempted to save him, in fact, they ignored his medical emergency requests. While it was not murder of an unarmed civilian, these assholes let a beautiful person die on their own accord. I just came back from dinner @ his families restaurant and every time I see his mom I just feel awful. I have never, ever been this pissed at law enforcement. The people involved should feel the weight of this for the rest of their lives, but considering this is like the 6th person last year to die in a small-scale lock-up in my area, they will likely not get any reprimands. Fucking disgusting and hard for me to watch.

That's fucked dude. I'm sorry. I hope they get a good settlement.

Archived