IGNORED

Kung Fury Kickstarted Project

chim

indeed, congrats - i think i said this when kung fury was first announced, but i suspect you're going to help push synthwave more into the mainstream when this thing gets released :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the offline editors saw this and told me I had to see it this morning. It's amazing! Then I saw 'Mitch Murder' at the end credits of the trailer! Great work, Data!

haha, glad people seem to dig it. about 1m views behind rihannas new single on youtube now, so that's the current goal, flol. having already surpassed hoff's previous hit "looking for freedom". :D

• 1 month later...

it premiered on national TV here tonight. It was fun, the cameos by swedish comedy giants were unexpected, but so was Mitch Murder producing the theme track with the hoff.

Just finished it myself. Bravo!

"You finished with that spine? It's holding you back."

And the multiple references to how shitty most old boom-boxes were.

Yah, I just found out about this like 10 minutes ago and am ecstatic as fuck!!!!! This is really the only film that I've been looking forward to seeing in ages. I'm really looking forward to this. Fuck, so I'm gonna leave work now, possibly buy some electronic components, and then I'm gonna watch this.

Oh, man..... So excited.

So much lol, this was just completely awesome. Was suprised at first that it was just 30 minutes, but it really wouldn't work as well as it did if it was standard movie length.

hot ost. was it all data? loved the animation for the wormhole/afterlife part and the nazi skateboard

Was wondering this myself, lot of tasty stuff throughout.

13 out of ~20 tracks in the film are mine, 7 out of 13 on the official soundtrack.

really happy people (for the most part) seem to like it. :)

13 out of ~20 tracks in the film are mine, 7 out of 13 on the official soundtrack.

really happy people (for the most part) seem to like it. :)

your soundtrack really made the whole thing come together imo. Not that I expected anything necessarily but I thought the movie as a whole was stretching it even for being only 30 minutes, after the Hitler part my attention drifted. The part where he gets struck by lightning to become the chosen one was pretty hilarious, definitely some great ideas and great execution in here, the guy responsible for putting this whole thing together should make a 10 minute regular tv show for adult swim.

Archived