IGNORED

LaBeouf: Out of control and tweeting furiously

Schlitze

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine he has an alarm under the desk as well.

In case he falls asleep? :biggrin:

I dont understand whats hes going to gain from this at all. Its not like when Joaquin phoenix did it and became a rapper for abit for that movie.

if anything its going to make directors think he is really nuts and avoid him.

the guy who made that video is a complete chootiya.

I was kind of hoping Shia would snap out of his death-stare trance and pummel the bejeezny out of him.

The whole experience is douchey, the guy who filmed is pretty ass clenchingly embarrassing. And for that reason Shia wins this round. And didn't even have to do anything!

Wait, what?

OMG this is kinda weird how he just sits there. Guys lost it.

That's actually very good. That shit is cooler than James Franco. Shame nobody would do some physical acts to him, like pissing, slapping, spitting, anal sex?

it's inevitable that people will get bolder as the word gets out. I'm certain that eventually someone will hit him or slap him. Provoke him...

damn this video just makes me feel offensively anti-semitic, i wish i didn't watch it

I feel like it was mildly therapeutic for that Hal guy to be in there with Shia Lashush. And to hear that shia had been crying, perhaps some of his fanatics hadn't been so kind therefore perhaps this is a good thing for shia too, getting some face time with the people who've paid to see movies that he's ruined, heheh. As for anti-semitic, you could have said that you're annoyed and now anti-gay because the interviewer is a bitchy gay. Also, shia's mum is jewish, so which participant were you more upset by, i can't tell ;'-p

Going in with a bag, standing behind him and making extremely strange noises from things in the bag would be my plan. See if curiosity gets the best of the attention seeking fucker and makes him turn round. If he does, slap him in the face.

• 8 months later...

everything this guy done recently is pitiable, i have nothing against him, his existence doesn't change my life,

but he's the stigma of how superficial and sad the world is

everything this guy done recently is pitiable, i have nothing against him, his existence doesn't change my life,

but he's the stigma of how superficial and sad the world is

I try to convert my devastating misanthropy to buddhist compassion every day but fail, pity is the best I can come up with most of the time

lol, why even waste your ire on this guy. There's plenty bad in the world of a much higher and psychologically enraging level, the background cacophony of nasty provided by that ever present insipid elite of spider people.

Although i must say that when i see this guy in a movie it is annoying, muscles involuntarily tense up when i'm in the vicinity of his visage, so i shouldn't judge. In this case of seeing him in the film though, it is but a transitory rage, kind of like when a cockroach runs across your path when you are out, or say if a fly has somehow managed to find it's way into your house and threatens to spoil the blissful five minutes of grace that you get in between cooking dinner and doing the washing up. Whereas looking at him strutting off the pavement towards the driver's side of his giant fuckwitmobile means zero to me. His attempt at gaining traction with my attention, even using the fat tyres that that vehicle is probably resting on, has failed.

Archived