IGNORED

Our underwater torch, any love?

Any love for the underwater torch? I must say while the Ae rmx on that disc was rather shite, the title track was amongst the best stuff TJ ever did. Great mood. Love it. Even though its atypical and I usually prefer Go Plastic style.

Well, I'm a bit on the []pusher retro trip. I'm going totally crazy about torch and lambic...

IMO, a) "Song: Our underwater torch" and b) "lambic 5 poetry" from Budakhan Mindphone are twins. And they are massive standouts in the non-crazy beat department. Rather conventional songs with conventional buildup. But they are massive. Lambic 5 poetry, when it goes into full gear, is a holy moment for me.

Torch is more funeral like. But I'm currently not aware of too many "sad" songs... hmm..

BTW: Sorry guys for flooding the forum with it. I report the dupe threads. My smartphone told me there were connection problems.

• 3 months later...
Guest LoveRhino

Yep. It's gorgeous. I listened again recently. The "organ" sounds are really visceral. I like the languid build up and lack of general emotional release. For a slow song it's exceptionally tense but underhandedly. This is a great EP overall. TJ was always a good one for the EPs. This and Budakhan Mindphone stand out to me.

Archived