IGNORED

London WATMM Meetup (Update: 24th Apr 20.00 - 00:00)

mcbpete

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww man - we were all round the middle. Hello Spiral put the shout out to try and scout some folks.

I don't recognise no-one, I've met Mr. Spiral before and even though his haircut was slightly different I dididn't recognise him until he said 'hello' !

watmm nametags were discussed you guys should have done that. Or put a pink bow in your hair as an identifier or swapped ph numbers or something. The thought of being at a watmm event and not actually meeting any watmmrs sounds tragic.

who was second? I saw some people dancing in a really awesome way (at the back, a guy and a girl next to each other, they had different styles of dancing)

there was also a couple on a couch that looked really stoned and had a sort of confused smile on their face, I think they were enjoying themselves!

well done madamechaos and music people!

who was second? I saw some people dancing in a really awesome way (at the back, a guy and a girl next to each other, they had different styles of dancing)

there was also a couple on a couch that looked really stoned and had a sort of confused smile on their face, I think they were enjoying themselves!

I believe I was on second :emb:

Massive thanks to MadameChaos for last night, had an epique time. :music:

I believe I was on second :emb:

Massive thanks to MadameChaos for last night, had an epique time. :music:

Wish I could've been there to hear you. Love your work. :>

Aye everyone's sets were absolutely stellar - so well done to you all (and darn you for setting the bar so high :lol: ). And a big thankyou to MC for getting this whole thing organised so successfully - for a first night everything ran so flipping smoothly.

My wallet hurts though - that was one expensive bar. Though at least they stocked my girly drinks !

Really looking forward to the next one. Was such a good night. And damn we forgot to to the group WATMM photo like you were suggesting MadameChaos ....

Next time ... next time :)

Archived