IGNORED

more boc facebook stuff

YangYing

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of you are safe from my wrath. Oscilik's self righteous indignation about every goddamned thing is predictable and funny though. he doesn't just feel. he feels all the feels so passionately. it's usually about incredibly stupid shit like stickers not being included in mailers or the appropriate length of an outro. But if you DARE have the audacity to point out that not everyone agrees, he's quick to point out why the rest of the internet is for some reason flawed.

I'm not criticizing you though, bud. Because I don't want you to stop. It's super funny.

Fuck WARP! Fuck BOC! Fuck everything that I frequently discuss on internet discussion forums!

and you are butt hurt right on queue!

not butthurt at all. just stating that you clearly are one step down on the cretin ladder than I am, if you continually have to search out posts I've made and continually make things 'personal'.

I read that as "one step down on the creatine ladder" and I pictured a 'roided-out, swole as fuck oscillik flexing his pecs right in Alzados face, and it was amazing.

I confused this with the other facebooky thread and so accidentally wandered in and read a few posts. What they hell are you lot fighting about, isn't this like the land of hippies or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Strap yourselves in boys! This is the opening salvo in a time honored ritual - the frustrating fan courtship in the 11 years preceding a BOC release.

Guest Gravity

Too bad they dont have a pattern on releases (my guess is however, that they will release an ep this year and another album next year or 2016)

I'd say maybe an EP this year, but a new LP would definitely not be out until around 2017 or 2018. That's if they go back to their past semi-schedule and don't pull another ~8 year thing.

Too bad they dont have a pattern on releases (my guess is however, that they will release an ep this year and another album next year or 2016)

I'd say maybe an EP this year, but a new LP would definitely not be out until around 2017 or 2018. That's if they go back to their past semi-schedule and don't pull another ~8 year thing.

it'll be ~10 years now, because of all the TH hate. then it'll be ~20 years for the one after that, when the next LP inevitably gets even more hate. and then they'll disappear into the mountains and never release again. the end.

an EP this year would make 2014 such a wonderful year.

I wonder if they will ever use this again

8kiyf1h.jpg?1

Hahahahahahaha i can dream as much as id like to

Archived