IGNORED

Clark: Hear a sample from new single 'Superscope' out in March, and details of an upcoming Reddit AMA

Joyrex

'Superscope' is Clark's first original music since the release of 'Iradelphic' and 'Fantasm Planes' in 2012 and will be released on 10th March (11th in N. America). Subscribe to Clark for information about the Reddit AMA on 18th February.

More on Warp.net

WAP363_Packshot_480.jpg

Warp - Records - Clark - Hear a sample from new single 'Superscope' out in March, and details of an upcoming Reddit AMA
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

W.w.wait - Did Warp finally do an RSS post that isn't screwed up ?!

This is the Clark feed - only the WARP general feed is affected by the "Unfabulum Effect". Sadly Plaid and Aphex haven't had any RSS activity for some time...

Damnit - thought it was too good to be true !

The Squarepusher RSS feed will remain fucked until WARP either edits the feed to remove the illegal characters from the Ufabulum entry, or remove the entry entirely.

ama might be interesting for a musician who actually has shit to say, so hopefully Clark does. I'm getting really bored of reading interviews from musicians who seem like they don't have anything interesting to say at all

It's here - http://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/1y98k8/hey_this_is_clarki_record_music_for_warp_records/

Absolute flipping mess of a site (always reminds me of a forum that's not correctly loaded the .css formatting), not quite sure how it's caught on

I think the lax moderation and its users predeliction for, let's say "unique" obsessions is the reason it's so popular. Not saying no good has ever come out of there, but it's increasingly rare.

Goddamn, I hate that website. He should do an AMA on WATMM, instead.

By the way, fuck that guy who asked him to do "proper club music".

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna be a big downer and say: Side A had promise, but is a shadow of the energy Chris has managed to put in to his older 'dancier' tracks. Side B although quite a nice vibe goes absolutely nowhere

Archived