IGNORED

Clark - Superscope

YELLOW

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to tell with a 30 seconds sample as usual. Pretty techno-ish. Nice artwork!

ps : Iradelphic was nice.

edit : this made me re-listen to the "shuttle track" and it's pretty awesome. I love the bass in it.

fookin a...sounds like it will be, at least that style...

I wanted to make tracks that had subtle depth and longevity but were simple and hooky enough to work on the dancefloor. They've been tried and tested many times in different ways at all of my recent live shows. It was also really important to tie the oscilloscope imagery visuals into the art work. All in all I was hoping a singular, potent slab of techno that could be matched with accompanying visuals for the live show. -Clarky

Hmm can't make too much judgement on the 30 second clip, but it sounds alright so far, like a return to Totem's Flare type techno but slightly less noisy. That cover art is pretty cool as well.

Guest MastaN8

That b side better be this piece...

Yeah this was the track he played before penultimate persian when he did that mini tour... Clark's eps are always so fucking solid (growls garden ep maybe my fave clark release) but is this really just 2 tracks?? If so they better come in at 20mins a piece.

Clark AMA Spoiler!!! (At least 3 people with wheelchair questions/photoshops)

Archived