IGNORED

Tom in The Tuss?

may be rude

For me, The Tuss doesn't fit neatly with the rest of RDJ's stuff, there's something different about it. Could Tom be in the band? A number of the basslines sound like they could be Mr. J, but maybe it's just my brain damage. What are your thoughts, WATMM?

Seems like pretty straight ahead RDJ to me. Plus how do you collaborate when you are hiding in a basement with your wall to wall synthesizers? He's like the Mr. Burns of electronic music. Same facial expression and everything.

Burns7.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

I reckon Jodey Kendrick is...

Jodey Kendrick

No, Jodey Kendrick is Heidi Lord. Duh.

Everyone is Post Lord

• 3 weeks later...

Nah I don't really hear any Squarepusher in The Tuss, it's sounds pretty RDJ-esque to me, especially considering Tom's stuff at the time the tuss put out most of its stuff. Also am I the only one that's still considering that it may not be RDJ at all, that Brian and Karen Tregaskin are real? Idk it sounds awfully RDJ like but I've seen online some witnesses who claim to have met the Tregaskins... still I have no idea.

The Tuss is Brian and Karen Tregaskin, stop the conspiracy theories, bunch of nutters

Have to agree with you on this one

The Tuss is Brian and Karen Tregaskin, stop the conspiracy theories, bunch of nutters

Have to agree with you on this one

Remember when Rephlex put their whole catalog for download on their site and The Tuss was tagged as Richard D James and then he admitted it was him in an interview later?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chops727

Seems like pretty straight ahead RDJ to me. Plus how do you collaborate when you are hiding in a basement with your wall to wall synthesizers? He's like the Mr. Burns of electronic music. Same facial expression and everything.

Burns7.jpg

Grant obviously is not mates with Richard anymore!

Archived