• Last Reply

It's going to be shit bro-step with that bitch repeatedly going

"old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to old enough to old enough to
old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed"

fuck oyu aphx twins/

It would actually be funny if it was shitty brostep. Die Antwoord would be in pig heaven because ninja got to work with his god, i mean 'bestest friend eva' or whatever it was. And we wouldn't have to endure bothering to listen to a collab betwixt the two entities, maybe (it might be nice).

I'm still happy we're getting this. I mean it's Aphex 2014. The instrumentals shouldn't disappoint. Then maybe they'll release the instrumental version yeah?

Or he could be like: "Aphex Twin? Noooo I was just takin the shot with my elbow cuz dats wut the kids do."

its (the way they typed the post) part of their whole white trash from south africa act, isn't it?

but ya know, i bet that by now, some of that act has seeped into their brains, and they actually are partly that thing(s) that they have pretended to be for years now. kind of like how tupac started as a backup dancer, took some acting classes, came out of them as a 'thug' and then actually died in the streets like a real thug, for running his mouth to other thugs.

i mean for how many years can you pretend to be white trash and not actually at some point become white trash?

no dude, they just pretended to have dropped out of elementary school

but what im saying is, eventually if they keep pretending then really they will have dropped out of it

and its prob happened already so maybe youre right

Guys, this is the first time we hear anything from aphex (as in, from "Aphex Twin") in what, 13 years?

I for one am excited, whatever it is.

I don't even know who Die Antwoord is lol

I just checked out of die antwoord... jesus motherfucking christ....... rdj has really gone downhill. I mean die antwoord's music is quite shitty, why is rdj even associating with those mofos?

Seriously, kids these days, is that what it takes to sell albums? I'm not sure whether they are actually fucked up or just pretending. It seems like they are just pretending to be fucked up, which is rather blasphemous and disrespectful to real fuck ups like me.

Is this the new candy raver scene?

its (the way they typed the post) part of their whole white trash from south africa act, isn't it?

but ya know, i bet that by now, some of that act has seeped into their brains, and they actually are partly that thing(s) that they have pretended to be for years now. kind of like how tupac started as a backup dancer, took some acting classes, came out of them as a 'thug' and then actually died in the streets like a real thug, for running his mouth to other thugs.

i mean for how many years can you pretend to be white trash and not actually at some point become white trash?

Yeah it was interesting to see the different looks that ninja tried through his trying to make it with various bands. There was a photo floating around somewhere, very instructive. Were the photos real though, or just more of the fantasy surrounding the act.

what can I say? weird shit sells... classical music is too cool for everyone. Now I have a great idea, I want to mix this trash/rotten dress-up style with classical electronic music. I'll make banks with it.

and now even white trash is using the word 'magick'. Fucking motherfucker stole my shit.

pafr, on 22 Feb 2014 - 7:35 PM, said:

It seems like they are just pretending to be fucked up, which is rather blasphemous and disrespectful to real fuck ups like me.

v0SIXLD.jpg

Archived