• Last Reply

It's going to be shit bro-step with that bitch repeatedly going

"old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to old enough to old enough to

old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed"

fuck oyu aphx twins/

it will not be shitty brostep. it will be good. aphex twin would never do something like that.

Die Antwoord is creative and visionary as fuck. Theyve taken their weird aesthetic, dark south african electro-hip hop vibe, and explored many realms of electronica with some great musicality and colorful solid production. i dont understand whats not groovy about that. yeah, theyre hipster, but so was aphex twin in the idm era.. besides, us underground music ppl need to stop acting like hipster=bad. This collaboration is simply brilliant. Not sure what yall are yelling about.

even if it was "brostep" which it wont be, itd probably still be the sickest brostep we've ever heard :D

"old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed"

fuck oyu aphx twins/

it will not be shitty brostep. it will be good. aphex twin would never do something like that.

Die Antwoord is creative and visionary as fuck. Theyve taken their weird aesthetic, dark south african electro-hip hop vibe, and explored many realms of electronica with some great musicality and colorful solid production. i dont understand whats not groovy about that. yeah, theyre hipster, but so was aphex twin in the idm era.. This collaboration is simply brilliant. Not sure what yall are yelling about.

even if it was "brostep" which it wont be, itd probably still be the sickest brostep we've ever heard :D

This

Guys, this is the first time we hear anything from aphex (as in, from "Aphex Twin") in what, 13 years?

I for one am excited, whatever it is.

I don't even know who Die Antwoord is lol

Ahahahahahaha, correct.

Guest iniquity blues

I think I once read an article about Die Antwoord being an anti-Illuminati artist, so maybe this is Aphex fighting back against the powers that be!

Guys, this is the first time we hear anything from aphex (as in, from "Aphex Twin") in what, 13 years?

i dont understand this, do you like the music or do you like the name?

yeah i don't get this either. the guy could release an album as "frank smith and the petomaniac burritos", i'd still be as excited as if released under "aphex twin".

"old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed"

fuck oyu aphx twins/

Die Antwoord is creative and visionary as fuck. Theyve taken their weird aesthetic, dark south african electro-hip hop vibe, and explored many realms of electronica with some great musicality and colorful solid production. i dont understand whats not groovy about that. yeah, theyre hipster, but so was aphex twin in the idm era.. This collaboration is simply brilliant. Not sure what yall are yelling about.

This

I like the music; afx, the tuss and whatever other pseudonyms Richard has used, it just makes me happy to see him releasing something as Aphex Twin again. I wasn't sure he would ever release anything else under that pseudonym, that's all.

Richard is master of music curve-balls right?

Congratulations, as I can't wrap my head around this at all, I haven't heard the track but with news of new Aphex I should be punching the ceiling but instead I'm sitting quietly perplexed with a furrowed brow. We'll see. It will probably be genius. Either way, he's navigating his way back.

Archived