IGNORED

Ganja

beerwolf

have an opportunity to try super silver haze but from what i've read its pretty strong, anyone has experience with this strain? will it be too much for someone who is prone to anxiety?

There is some "silver haze" around, and I don't even know what that is-- but it is not SSH. If you indeed have a sure fire source of good SSH, it will be incredible. Definitely an upper refreshing motivating smoke-- but I can only speak from a few phenos. It can get kind of anxiety-y, if you push it overboard. Even 1 puff of good SSH, pure citrus electricity; like everything becomes silent and crisp. Push it (like most sativa dominants), and it can get warm and fuzzy indica-y. Then push that more-- I was in a deep fuzz, and it's at this point that the poooossible anxiety stuff can come up. Just take it slow. For me anyway, the effect of fewer puffs with SSH was where the magic was at.

I can't imagine what SSH would be like if you cleared a massive bong rip, though.

Thanks for the info

I decided to go with one called vortex which is mix of Apollo 13 and space queen, I'll post my experience once I try it

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about a turn-around. My MFLB arrived today :emotawesomepm9:

No idea it would be so raw, tiny and modest.

Any pro tips you gentlemen would like to suggest? I'm reading there's a bit of a learning curve to using it to the best of her abilities?

Grinding your weed up is key, you get so much more out of it. I just do the 5 second warmup / 5 second inhale for simplicity's sake but it works for me. Welcome to the club my friend :)
Yeah, I use one of their custom tiny, really fine grinders. I grind my herb up in my big grinder with a kief box, then put that through their tiny one for a really fine consistency. Be sure to rotate the herb continuously to avoid combustion. Make sure you have extra batteries too!! Nothing worse than a dead battery and a half full box when you're out and about.

Thanks gents - yes i had a go at it last night and I combusted it twice! She definitely seems to be a tricky lady to swoon. I'm guessing the key here is less is more.

I got to try Kush, which is very rare in France, several times and it just became my favourite. Compared to what you usually get here, which is nice but sometimes a bit rough and not really enjoyable, it's soft and puts you in a cosy cotton bubble. And it hits quickly, suddenly, as well. Amazing experience.

The only downside with weed to me is that it makes me hungry, A LOT. Whether I have eaten for three just before or haven't had a breakfast, the outcome remains the same. Hence I only smoke with friends. I'd like to get high on my own, to relax or just to see what I could create, but I feel that wouldn't be very forgiving towards my meat safe...

Any pro tips you gentlemen would like to suggest? I'm reading there's a bit of a learning curve to using it to the best of her abilities?

Protips would be to definately fine grind it, the finer the better!

i got the cheapest grinder i could find that had a pollen catcher,it was super small but it did what i needed for it to do, which was grind my herbs super well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170978776778?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

GANJ-RELATED RANT:

Doug Benson is so fucking boring. Fucking boring boring uninteresting boring, not cool, not fun, not smart, can't interact with guests interestingly, boring, fucking boring, BORING, my gawd motherfucking shit, DOUG BENSON IS SO FUCKING BORING. (p.s. for those who don't know, he has a good concept show which can be seen on YT, called Getting Doug With High, where guests smoke up with him) But FUCK-- the newest episode has Trailer Park Boys in it, and Doug Benson makes it so boring, boring- fucking every great guest, BORING BORING- DOUG BENSON YOU ARE A BORE! Fuck. Actually interesting people like Doug Stanhope, Reggie Watts, Dominic Monaghan, Horatio Sanz, David Cross, Sarah Silverman, Jay Chandrasekhar- and others- and Doug Benson just cannot take something and run with it like a good host, fucking he made all those people have shit appearances, which is an insult to life, and now I'm feeling like he's a reptilian plant by boring people, in order to make weed fans stupid and accepting of sub mediocre pseudo comedic fucking nonsensical boring boring BORING sounds just fucking gushing out of this dude's mouth, FUCK. I've watched episodes because the guests make it aaalmost interesting, but even the best guests are absorbed into his boring and interesting and non-insightful non-progressive generally ignorant and boring boring boring vortex of ganjed up doom. If Doug Benson is this boring on weed, I cannot imagine how boring he is not smoked up. And no, he does not or would not make me fall asleep, because sleeping requires comfort. Doug Benson is just irritatingly boring; like if we got in the octagon, he's not coming out with any teeth.

p.s. Doug Benson if somehow you googled yourself and are reading this, I'm sorry, but you are boring. I know you're boring, because I'm not boring. But thank you for a fine concept of a show. I don't mean any of this forum post insultingly! But your show is like mixing a fresh strawberry daiquiri with a dollop of mud.

p.p.s. FUUUUUUUUCK is Doug Benson boring. I'm gonna become a celebrity, just so I can be on Doug's show, just so I can feel the fury just blazing in my soul from the boredom coming from an entitled and disrespectful and uninteresting host; fucking I'd put tape on my eyes to make me even more Japanese, and then I'd shit my pants so the studio at least smells of masterful process.

I feel sorry for weed that this guy smokes it.

I stopped reading at Boring

Smoking some SSH right now. Also smoked yesterday during Minipopssssssssssss

ZZ

It's good, but definite capability to do your head in when not armed proper.

MIND THE GAPss

haha

i got the cheapest grinder i could find that had a pollen catcher,it was super small but it did what i needed for it to do, which was grind my herbs super well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170978776778?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Oh my, that seems like crazy fine grinding? Do you want it to be almost like dust?! Could you post any photo reference of how fine you grind it?

Oh my, that seems like crazy fine grinding? Do you want it to be almost like dust?! Could you post any photo reference of how fine you grind it?

From the MFLB site mane, I have their "nano-grinder". Mine looks closer to the "wood grinder" (I think this is now known as the Finishing Grinder) than the nano picture because of my double grind technique. Really, the finer the better, maybe not quite dust though.

grindcomparesm.jpg

word, you wan it to be fine as possible, the finishing grinder is a bit too expensive for what my 6 dollar grinder can do.

this video should help with techniques of drawing your vap

if you browse reddit, his is a great place to browse and ask questions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/mflb

Always had phases of smoking everyday during college. Moved to NYC after graduating College (at 25) with no job and knowing no one. I stopped smoking as regularly mainly because I was paranoid about not being able to hang on here- especially with no "real" friends and no long term or steady source of income. Then once I finally got a job and scraped together to get my own apartment - I kind of gave up and smoked myself stupid every single day for two years :gamer: (with cocaine and mdma in there too - stuff i never used to touch). Now I just turned 31 and realized I havent done shit with the same amount of passion as I used to. I've become complacent in this job and this apartment with no real future plans at all and it scared the shit out of me. :facepalm: not to mention the money that has been pissed away on renting this place and all the weed/other drugs i've bought. I stopped drinking a year ago and havent smoked in two weeks. :wacko:

steph yes and that's my roof he's crapping on

PZ2IaC5.jpg

What the SHIT-- those are autos? Granted it's outdoor, but still-- those are the biggest fucking autos I've ever seen, wtf. I've worked with LR2 back in the day, and it was pathetic-- but I do know that they've been working on that shit for nearly a decade now, so perhaps there are some high yielding autos out there. Dyude- what auto strain?!

I've had some nice weed lately, not too much and it's not super strong stuff either. Just enough to gently bend music in a nice trippy way. Which is primarily the reason I smoke it I guess

word, you wan it to be fine as possible, the finishing grinder is a bit too expensive for what my 6 dollar grinder can do.

Cheers for that - on my initial searchs I could only find babbling fools, this boy gets straight to the cohesive point :cisfor:

Can anyone explain how simply crumbling up and mixing some hash into a chocolate yogurt works beautifully, whereas I can only imagine it would not (or would need a much bigger amount) with regular weed?

Is the hash somewhat 'pre-cooked' when it's created? Sort of like a micro-wave meal of THC.

i've tried what you described a few times and barely gotten an effect, so i'm guessing it depends on what kind of hash you're using. Some hash for example is made with no heat

I'm all spliffs, but I want to stop smoking tobacco eventually. I just don't enjoy the actual act of smoking weed unless it's with tobacco, i find it physically unpleasant.

Cheers for that - on my initial searchs I could only find babbling fools, this boy gets straight to the cohesive point :cisfor:

you should know that with the MFLB, the contents of the stuff you vape can either be smoked or ate. so if you save enough, you can make an edible, and you can eat it with anyhing be it, peanut butter sandwich, yogurt, shake or soup.

http://www.reddit.com/r/abv/ Already Been Vaped

check that subreddit for ideas and recipes.

Archived