IGNORED

Akai Rhythm Wolf analogue drum n bass machine!!!

Guest The Bro

Guest The Bro

I know looks awesome. Comes with individual outs plus a full midi spec. Shame the bass synth isn't as advanced the Volca tho.

This is exciting, especially for $200, but who picked those colors? And with the wooden siding ...... yeesh.

I really want to hear something on it, will be keeping an eye here.

• 3 months later...

i can't remember the last time i've been impressed by a hardware synth/drum machine. :( :c :'c

...maybe only elektron machines can slightly elevate my pulse but also more the older models than the later ones.

anyone found any videos or samples of what it sounds like?

p intrigued by this considering the price and functionality. limitation breeds creativity.

I stumbled on this earlier, do you guys think this could be a fun (easy) place for me to start producing, of course the price is a real +++ for a beginner.

Also, it has audio/out option, does that mean I can just plug it into my headphones or hifi auxiliary and get going with the music making?

Big thanks for any help :)

Nobody has heard it yet so who knows. If the sound is good it seems like a great thing to pair with vsts for a mix of analogue and digital sounds. The fact is that analog sound is rather important to make a mix sound above average

• 4 weeks later...

Archived