IGNORED

X5nn2d

Guest crivella

Guest crivella

I couldn't get into. Too glitchy for my tastes. Cool sounds tho.

i know you make different things. so, thanks.

Guest crivella

I'm enjoying the juxtaposition between those lovely phasering synth-chord and the distorting bass in the foreground. You could make a really cool visual to this.

i'm not able to make the visual...you know someone who can do it?

Guest crivella

That's trippy, really nice addition of background / foreground harmonics.

thanks.

last time we was talking about "just a mass of sound". i'm still working on it.... :-)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tricktrack

Hello crivella. Your last track is amazing. It feels oddly metallic but you manage to design a nice range of sounds. You knew what you were doing and it seems very experimental so I can't say much about your work. I had no idea what the CLAUTON I is so I searched on google and found your video. I was surprised when I saw how you made those sounds. I found the full playlist on soundcloud and had a great time listening to your music. Thank you for sharing this, I hope you will make more.

Guest crivella

Hello crivella. Your last track is amazing. It feels oddly metallic but you manage to design a nice range of sounds. You knew what you were doing and it seems very experimental so I can't say much about your work. I had no idea what the CLAUTON I is so I searched on google and found your video. I was surprised when I saw how you made those sounds. I found the full playlist on soundcloud and had a great time listening to your music. Thank you for sharing this, I hope you will make more.

i'll make more, this is the first part. thank you so much for your consideration.

Archived