IGNORED

encym complete 2014

encym

Grat stuff as usual man! haven't been to ylc for a while. happy to realise that watmm likes your stuff as well.

i should really come to see one of your gigs. cheers r!

Cheers mate!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

transmission has a great mixing sound overall, the slight aliasing is nice and gives the track a bit of unsettle and the burialish chords are really good and contemporary, excellent pulsing subtly underneath, gives the track a slight rhythm which is interesting, and the stretchy sound getting louder is great, really really impressive, love the dynamic changes!

transmission has a great mixing sound overall, the slight aliasing is nice and gives the track a bit of unsettle and the burialish chords are really good and contemporary, excellent pulsing subtly underneath, gives the track a slight rhythm which is interesting, and the stretchy sound getting louder is great, really really impressive, love the dynamic changes!

Cheers!

Happy to announce a new release coming out 15 November entiteld Mizuko.o EP:

https://encym.bandcamp.com/album/mizuko-o-ep

• 2 weeks later...

Mizuko.o: so subtle, good collection of sounds. I need to learn more about how to use panning/fulld depth of L/R channels in a way that adds interest but isn't distracting.--you sir, have accomplished that. The way this is "minimalist" but hold interest for the full course of the song is remarkable. Maybe its because I started with Assymetric, but I definitely feel like there's a jazz influence in your drums...but it certainly isn't any one thing--good control of the amorphous, if that makes any sense.

Assymetric: I'm a sucker for a rhodes driven vibe, so I'm in. The way the drums emulate jazz drums, but add dissonance. Your mixing kills.

• 1 month later...

Mizuko.o: so subtle, good collection of sounds. I need to learn more about how to use panning/fulld depth of L/R channels in a way that adds interest but isn't distracting.--you sir, have accomplished that. The way this is "minimalist" but hold interest for the full course of the song is remarkable. Maybe its because I started with Assymetric, but I definitely feel like there's a jazz influence in your drums...but it certainly isn't any one thing--good control of the amorphous, if that makes any sense.

Assymetric: I'm a sucker for a rhodes driven vibe, so I'm in. The way the drums emulate jazz drums, but add dissonance. Your mixing kills.

Thanks a lot, really appreciated!

Here's a new video for my track Shimmer for you all:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey you lovely WATMM folks,

Stuff continues to pour out in 2015.

Here's the latest - a remix to be released in June:

Archived