IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he tries hard to improve but somehow its still the old snares formula he does over and over again

If it ain't broke why fix it?

this

man, he really hates Winnipeg.

You'd think he had enough cash by now to... You know... Move

He once said that when it comes down to it, he really wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

I think he said something about the hate for winterpeg being his inspiration or something? It was in an old interview

• 2 weeks later...

You can't beat mums home cooking or something.

He probably beats it to her home cooking...or something. That's good lyrical fodder for the next Venetian Snares release I think.

You can't beat mums home cooking or something.

He probably beats it to her home cooking...or something. That's good lyrical fodder for the next Venetian Snares release I think.

oh lord.

It's nice that he's adding new elements to the same formula he's been doing for 15 years. Now he's gotta find things that actually improve the formula, and singing certainly isn't one of those things

photo-9130.jpg

His vocal delivery has reached a new level... I am seeing him live soon and will freak cum stupid-hard if he performs the vocals live.

He has been singing on recent youtube vids, so make sure you wear protection at the gig.

Archived