lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Control your whoremones mr!

Amazing cover art!

I have a feeling he's been working on this one for a while. Also:

I need it.

What style do you think it will be? I've found you can generally know what to expect from the release (for v-snares) based on the cover.

But this one is completely different than the rest of his. For example his goofy releases and breakcore all have animated covers, Rossz and My Downfall have very artistic covers... His major hardcore ones (Making Orange Things, Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole, etc) have pictures of quasi real things on the cover.

So wtf is this one going to be?

Or am I wrong in my analysis of the covers?

they should have let me shop the cover

They should have. Also i hope next level strings means he's actually orchestrated strings (don't care if they're digital) to go with the grooves rather than just repeating the same sampled line over and over. That's what was missing with rossz.

What style do you think it will be? I've found you can generally know what to expect from the release (for v-snares) based on the cover.

if we're going by covers, the first thing that came to my mind when i think of similarity is 'cavalcade of glee and dadaist happy hardcore pom poms' which i found to be one of my favorite v snares projects

if we're going by covers, the first thing that came to my mind when i think of similarity is 'cavalcade of glee and dadaist happy hardcore pom poms' which i found to be one of my favorite v snares projects

swindon is amazing off that album

yeah, i wondered about the timesig thing too. It was a minor dream of mine (and probably many) to be the first non aaron funk to release on that sublabel. The dream is doomed, doomed.

Bit of a brainstorming session in CHATMM earlier with Mike P regarding alternative album funding/kickstarter/direct support for artists.

He suggested an alternative means of currency for the album:

UPAISwz.png

Something to think about.

Archived