IGNORED

The Body & The Haxan Cloak - I Shall Die Here

Redruth

"The Body & The Haxan Cloak have announced the release of I Shall Die Here, which will be released through RVNG Intl on 1st April. It finds the duo teaming up with Bobby 'The Haxan Cloak' Krlic, for a record which promises to find "the tried and true sound of The Body cut to pieces, mutilated by process and re-animated in a spectral state by the newly minted partnership." Given Krlic's success at honing his sound to a stark, violent and often chilling form of electronic music - see last year's Excavation album - we suspect that the resulting album will be among the most viscerally unsettling things we'll hear all year.

[youtubehd]WiG0nI6r1Qg#t=73[/youtubehd]

here https://rvng.bandcamp.com/album/i-shall-die-here

Cool track, but the squeaky clean digital sheen does not suit it at all and makes it much less scary than it would be. You need to feel like you're breathing dust and walking through cobwebs when you're in a haunted house. You don't want to be able to smell Glade air fresheners.

• 4 weeks later...

i have been mostly bored by this. i think the haxan cloak does far better on his own

I know, you and me mister Redruth, have both been fans of his for a while. I thinks he's gonna make a classic one day. Having said that, the latitudes release is really good. The cd on discogs and ebay, fetches a very high price though :sad:

• 1 year later...

One of most darkest things I've ever heard. Another level pure menace.

If something like this starts playing in your brain when your in the last death throes of your life, then you know your in celestial big fucking trouble.

No way back for you my friend.

Archived