IGNORED

Mythical boxset concern

GarbledMix

there's something that bothered me that they said in an interview... i think it was the NY one... they said one of the reasons they took so long to release THwas because they were dusting off old cassettes and they were planning to giving them to their children, yet no word on if they'll ever release the goods... so was mdg lying? i mean they clearly state "A couple of years ago we decided to start collating and cataloging all our early recordings, just for ourselves really, to know that we could tidy it all up and hand it on to our kids someday," :(

I think you have to 'grow a pair' when it comes to thinking what BOC might or might not release. I don't mean that in condescending way personally towards you, just that's the way it must be. I used to be the same, always wondering why they seemed so bloody awkward. Then I grew a pair (of thorny pineapple type) balls and they shone a force field of protection around me. And I learned to just go with the flow.

There's no way thinking about it more intensely, or creating threads about it will make it happen sooner.

If it happens, it will happen in BOC time (not GMT time).

Hope this makes sense.

Beerwolf: that is the best advice in the entire BOC subforum. It's seriously the only way to be a fan and to maintain your sanity. Take heed, everyone, take heed.

I'd had a few beers (surprise surprise :whistling: ) when I posted the above post.

I think I was a bit bothered too, GarbledMix, it was a bit naughty of them to say 'yeah we've spent a few years documenting and brushing up all our old recordings.....but you won't hear them'. Maybe its just their sense of humour? Only (BOC) time will tell.

it was a bit naughty of them to say 'yeah we've spent a few years documenting and brushing up all our old recordings.....but you won't hear them'. Maybe its just their sense of humour?

well, someone is trolling...MDG, or BOC, or everyone.

probably everyone.

I think you have to 'grow a pair' when it comes to thinking what BOC might or might not release. I don't mean that in condescending way personally towards you, just that's the way it must be. I used to be the same, always wondering why they seemed so bloody awkward. Then I grew a pair (of thorny pineapple type) balls and they shone a force field of protection around me. And I learned to just go with the flow.

There's no way thinking about it more intensely, or creating threads about it will make it happen sooner.

Hope this makes sense.

Good advice, for the afx subforum.

Hope this makes sense.

No, the proper advice for the AFX subforum is: "Give up; he's done".

Hope this makes sense.

No, the proper advice for the AFX subforum is: "Give up; he's done".

But the six albums!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived