IGNORED

Who else thought BoC might possibly play Moogfest?

Guest screendoor

Guest screendoor

I believed some of the hype from a friend after Warp was included as a showcase partner for the Moogfest lineup. The final lineup is now released and there is definitely some great stuff - Clark Live, Patten, Darkstar but no BoC.

I am actually traveling to Europe right before the fest so it was a really long shot for me to make Moogfest, but with my wide eyed hopes that BoC may play, I still bought a pre-sale.

Since there is no BoC, and I will be traveling just prior to the show, AND I found out that my lady friend is now pregnant with my child. I am thinking otherwise and really need to sell my ticket for extra money.

I know this is shameless, but I am having a hard time trying to sell my ticket via my Facebook friends. Stubhub wants to gouge immensely (my last resort) and I have just been banned by eBay because I set up a new account to sell my one ticket. Don't quite get that.

Anyone interested in the show and checking it out? PM me or send me an email at djscreendoor@gmail.com

I am selling the 5 day/night pass for $225 (my original pre-sale cost). This ticket is $325 now. It would be a great help to me and you would be getting the ticket for much less than current sale price.

http://www.moogfest.com/schedule

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived