IGNORED

Tribute to Mycorrhizae

Root5

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of which maybe some biology student associations could give this some exposure once it gets out? I think they could find it at least a funny idea and print a review in a student paper or something. idk tbh imo.

I just realized I used a sample at the end of my tune with a bunch of delay that says "neglect neglect neglect eglect lect lect ect ect..."

Expect the album either tonight or tomorrow morning!

I hope my absenteeism didn't ruin the hype because this album is beautiful. It switches between wholesome earthy ambiance and fucked up fungal mayhem.

As a long time supporter of the nature idm themes, I'm really glad about how this album turned out.

A little sad to see that my track didn't make the cut but downloading and will listen of course. I was planning on making an ambient version out of it anyway. :cool:

A little sad to see that my track didn't make the cut but downloading and will listen of course. I was planning on making an ambient version out of it anyway. :cool:

Sorry! I feel really bad about not sending out the personal "your made it" and "sorry" emails this year. I was just caught up in a lot of stuff, and to be honest I don't like rejecting people, but a personal email probably would have been nice.

If it makes you feel any better, I still listen to your rogue planets track a lot. I love that track.

Sorry! I feel really bad about not sending out the personal "your made it" and "sorry" emails this year. I was just caught up in a lot of stuff, and to be honest I don't like rejecting people, but a personal email probably would have been nice.

If it makes you feel any better, I still listen to your rogue planets track a lot. I love that track.

Yeah, no problem. I wasn't really that happy with it myself but might just drop it into my Soundcloud since it's been lacking some content lately. :biggrin: And maybe later do an alternative mix or something.

That planets track has been getting a bunch of listens also in my Soundcloud lately for some reason.

Finally you delivered root, with the absence and last comment on 'building up tolerance' for sending emails I though this was code speak for battling chemo or something, don't let me find out you were procrastinating on the artwork or something :) .

+ that Missingsense - Mushy track :music:

+ my track was too advanced for this, no worries ;-)

Archived