IGNORED

material from aphex twins lost selected ambient works vol 3 surfaces online

PhylumZunami

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unbelievable.

Yep, exactly the word I was going for too

p.s. wasn't there a quetzalcoatl (don't think that was the right spelling but similar) on here. She had bright (blue?) hair

unbelievable.

Yep, exactly the word I was going for too

p.s. wasn't there a quetzalcoatl (don't think that was the right spelling but similar) on here. She had bright (blue?) hair

Don't know about that, but the FACT April Fools last year was about a BoC double-album called 'Quetzalcoatl'.

http://www.factmag.com/2013/04/01/boards-of-canada-announce-new-double-lp-quetzalcoatl/

so last year fact had an bocbocboc april fools, a few weeks or month's later, BAM new boc

this year it's the faphex twin, soooo new abulum?? i swear 2 god it's in 2014 or never

so last year fact had an bocbocboc april fools, a few weeks or month's later, BAM new boc

this year it's the faphex twin, soooo new abulum?? i swear 2 god it's in 2014 or never

Holy Jeez this is actually true!

By the way, this April Fool's track is good actually. Pretty convincing if you ask me.

Shine sweet master afx
Shine your light on me
You are the magic
You're right where I wanna be
Oh sweet faphek$ carry me along
We'll keep the spirit alive

on and on

+ Steve Beckett announces in 2009 (or so) that he'll release BoC first, then new Aphex.

So this must is the 'promised' boxset of old unreleased afx tracks! imo afaik omg

what if it were real? that would actually be the most brilliant thing ever.. to actually leak an authentic aphex track ON april fool's, so that ppl don't believe it's him, no matter how good or aphexy it sounds (:

Archived