IGNORED

Track id requests

Chalybs

I know that the Afraid Of Monsters mod for Half-Life uses several Aphex Twin songs but I've always wanted to know this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0B3IjTddtw at 2:03 and it shows up later again. It's obviously not Aphex but it's still good.

The second part of this one that mixes Rhubarb is pretty good as well but it isn't in stereo it seems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhUMHZ5DFXc

I dunno, maybe those songs are made by the creator himself.

Also, i would love to know how to bring up the damn YouTube player instead of forcing you to click the links.

Sounds like Aphex to me, but I don't think those are released anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the dude just asked him if he could use the tracks and Aphex sent him some stuff.

Guest Retrig

Also, i would love to know how to bring up the damn YouTube player instead of forcing you to click the links.

"Special BBC Code", 3rd icon at top left of the post / reply pane. Select Youtube HD. Only insert the video ID for the video. In your first one it's:

[youtubehd]UhUMHZ5DFXc[/youtubehd]

Guest sonnyskare

Sounds like Aphex to me, but I don't think those are released anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the dude just asked him if he could use the tracks and Aphex sent him some stuff.

I think Richard mentioned he wanted to score a game at one point. Not entirely sure though.

"Special BBC Code", 3rd icon at top left of the post / reply pane. Select Youtube HD. Only insert the video ID for the video. In your first one it's:

[youtubehd]UhUMHZ5DFXc[/youtubehd]

Actually, you just need to post the link, or BBC code "media" also works.

Unless you are using shiternet explorer you should just be able to post the link.

I think Richard mentioned he wanted to score a game at one point. Not entirely sure though.

I thought I read somewhere that he had made a CD and sent it out with the intention that if companies wanted they could use it for their games?

Also, manhunt soundtrack although I don't think richard submitted anything to it himself.

Guest sonnyskare

I thought I read somewhere that he had made a CD and sent it out with the intention that if companies wanted they could use it for their games?

Also, manhunt soundtrack although I don't think richard submitted anything to it himself.

I think melodies from mars was the original CD, and was actually a cassette. Not sure though. I don't think he got any replies or something so he got discouraged.

Manhunt soundtrack? I'm curious.

And more importantly, what is the track in the video? Has anyone tried taking it out of the game files?

Archived