IGNORED

Analog Bubblebath 5, Caustic Window LP, and Melodies from Mars for sale on Discogs

coconuthead

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barung

...I'll press a 12" by myself with my favourite (not avaible on vinyl) tracks for 60 dollars circa (24 minutes for record though :c).

Wait, what?

There are loads of websites that can press you a private single copy, well, not really "press" (in my case), they just cut audio into the blank record, which is different that an acetate test.

500 bucks i would think. but its impossible to really know.

that's the thing... They're not sold often enough to have a good idea of market value. $1000 seems fair to me.

it was a 1000 bucks for AB5 and mr. men/mfm though.

Really? I thought that was just him saying he also had that for sale as a separate listing.

$1000 is more than fair then.

Hang tight... announcement incoming shortly (in short - good news).

Woooooohh!

I was going to read the last few pages that I missed, but whatever, let's wait for this! Hopefully you don't mean "shortly" in Rephlex Central Time.

P.s. I still see the CW LP on for sale, ABB5 is gone though. Am I the only one?

Yes, the CW LP is still there, for some reason it doesn't show up, it's still avaible on the seller's page http://www.discogs.com/seller/uniquemusicrelease

AB5 is already gone, but it was far too expensive, I'll press a 12" by myself with my favourite (not avaible on vinyl) tracks for 60 dollars circa (24 minutes for record though :c).

theres only 20 something of them. $1000 isn't very expensive?

Cheaper on Norman Records. :emotawesomepm9:

what? It's not for sale on norman records... =/

Ach, nevermind. I was making a quip about the fact you used to accuse me of working for them. :cerious::facepalm:

this is very weird. i read all 8 pages and feel very disappointed now. guess i should finally stop hoping for new afx. anyway if it comes it will be everywhere so i wont be able to miss it anyway.

Guest jasondonervan

The last copy was sold on discogs in 2009 (mint) for 211 euros, also ab5 it's not that great, but the the third track on side b it's one of the best he's ever done (in my opinion).

cf162c02c7ce43e616734e2d88e3c648efe61ab3

Guest jasondonervan

The last copy was sold on discogs in 2009 (mint) for 211 euros, also ab5 it's not that great, but the the third track on side b it's one of the best he's ever done (in my opinion).

I love it.

Thanks! I filmed it :biggrin:

Guest Barung

qHtyLLk.pngThe video is absolutely gorgeous, where was it shot? (If I may ask).

Guest jasondonervan

The video is absolutely gorgeous, where was it shot? (If I may ask).

The route in that vid is from Reynishverfisvegur to Vík í Mýrdal, which is on the Southern coastline of Iceland.. I was there just over a year ago. IDM as fuck.

Ra0Y5iY.jpg

aJD7ChH.jpg

The video is absolutely gorgeous, where was it shot? (If I may ask).

The route in that vid is from Reynishverfisvegur to Vík í Mýrdal, which is on the Southern coastline of Iceland.. I was there just over a year ago. IDM as fuck.

Ra0Y5iY.jpg

aJD7ChH.jpg

Nice. I want to go for a day one day.

Guest jasondonervan

Holy shit they just talked about the caustic window lp on studio brussels belgium wtfffff

WATNM: We Are The News Makers™

• 1 month later...

I'd pledge $5 to $10 for a hq digital rip of each of these albums, as long as I knew that the money was making it back to Rephlex in some way. The idea of somebody not related directly to the music earning that kind of dough off somebody else's artistic work leaves a bad taste...

But that's not gonna happen though is it :P

The way I see it is this is a great chance to own some rarities in a lossless format, let's run with it and see how it goes, no doubt Rich would be made aware of it and at the very least, it sends a message to him that we really want some new shit. Whether he'd care or not is another matter but at least it's being pro active rather than just moaning all the time lol

Okay, so I went over $6 from my original offer. I'm in!

Archived