IGNORED

Qatarsis - Exotic State of Mind

Qatarsis

The piano works quite well. Sometimes piano's sound a bit cheesy in this type of tracks, but that's not the case here. The beat is nice and all, but the track is maybe a bit too long for the amount of ideas presented.

thanks th555 :)
yeah, i could shorten some parts really to get it around 4 minutes or so, i get your point, i'll see if i'm going to correct that soon
thanks for taking time !
cheers

Yeah, I agree with th555 about the length. Also, I think you should think about doing something about the snare. Maybe change it up a bit or add more variations, because it's a very prominent snare which then means that you quickly notice that it's just the same snare over and over.

I got a very industrial feel from this track, maybe it's the snare and overall rhythm like the others pointed out. could easly be part of a soundtrack of a movie or game, good job!

@Squee: thanks alot for the feedback, i get your point, the snare is very static and some variation would give a more dynamic feel, i see if i'll find some time to fix that

@operativ: yeah, the kick / snare give somehow a hard/industrial feel i think..
veeery very glad to hear that man ! that's actually what i'm aiming at, some soundtrack / cineatic stuff is what i like :)

cheers guys

• 3 months later...

Archived