IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARP Records just bought everyone in their office a digital copy of the Caustic Window LP (528USD worth)!

I hope they did 33 separate backings, from 33 separate accounts, otherwise they can't legally share those files out to the 33 employees from a single Kickstarter pledge account

:trollface::trollface:

Ekpb9c8.gif

WARP Records just bought everyone in their office a digital copy of the Caustic Window LP (528USD worth)!

I hope they did 33 separate backings, from 33 separate accounts, otherwise they can't legally share those files out to the 33 employees from a single Kickstarter pledge account

:trollface::trollface:

Ekpb9c8.gif

I think it being WARP, an exception can be made...

lol - i see there's a good agreement between Warp and Richard. To want to buy a digital copy is because they could'nt have otherwise a copy of it...

Well, I think it was because in the end they are fans of his music too - and the CWLP is (was) a Rephlex release. I doubt WARP has loads of unreleased Aphex sitting around.

I wasn't too far off when I jokingly predicted it would reach $69k

So close. Honestly did not think it would reach as high as it did.

I'd like to fuck you in the butthole/and then I'll sneak into your room/and cut your cock off/and stuff it in my mouth/and chew it up with my little boolies

gotta love aphex

Archived