IGNORED

"Guess what the response was" thread

YangYing

just one more question joyrex, have you asked richard if he's gonna release a new album anytime soon?? :w00t:

You know I asked... you can guess what the response was!

I guess....

collab single between boc afx the tuss steinvord autechre vibert the jenkinsons µ-ziq clark plaid etc.

I'll deflate everyone's balloons here an now - the response was a non-response - as in "I dunno". I thought that was obvious, considering the past x years of speculation!

I'll deflate everyone's balloons here an now - the response was a non-response - as in "I dunno". I thought that was obvious, considering the past x years of speculation!

:blink:

:huh:

:mellow:

:ohmy:

:w00t:

:aphexsign::rdjgrin::aphexsign:

fuck yeah more speculation years 2 come

Deconstructing 'i dunno' is going to be awesome, a least 60 pages.

maybe with our monkey powers of typing, if we get enough pages of content down, we'll have made our aphex twin album.

omg did you copy the "i dunno" straight from richards email ?

"I dunno" ISNT "No" though..

lol :emotawesomepm9:

Archived