IGNORED

Melodies From Mars on Discogs for £7.5k

perunamuusi

This is an unreleased RDJ album that was given to friends at Rephlex and Warp Records.

Recorded straight from Sony MiniDisc to Memorex Db90 in 1994

Can hear a bits of a Blow Monkeys album leaking through in some of the quieter passages

Also a few minutes of Wood Beez by Scritti Politti can be heard after MFM album finishes.

Great opportunity for Internet entrepeneurs

Release Page

R-221892-1397171764-9248.jpeg

R-221892-1397171775-9585.jpeg

my friend found an aphex twin CD in a primus case at a flea market ten or so years ago and i really would be interested to know which one it was!

#letsspeculate

my friend found an aphex twin CD in a primus case at a flea market ten or so years ago and i really would be interested to know which one it was!

#letsspeculate

Unselected Dank Nugz Vol.IX

#letsspeculate

reselected dingledongleberries vol. stink

#letsspeculate

reselected dingledongleberries vol. stink

preselected credit limits vol. up to $15,000

I found a tape labeled AFX - Melodies from March 2014 in a bin outside RDJ's home. You guys think it's worth anything?

Archived