IGNORED

(CAT023) Kickstarter: guess how much money will be raised

YEK

The last day or two could change a lot. Especially if a couple articles come out like "Last Day to Buy Unreleased Caustic Window LP!".

And I guarantee you, that WILL happen - you'll see a mad scramble to get in before the deadline (and then I get deluged with pleas afterwards for those who missed it...)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just paid for the kickstarter. I was a bit iffy about the whole thing, especially the lack of clarity about what would happen with the excess funds, but I'm glad to see that the "Wow, That's A Lot Of Money - Who Gets All That?" section has been clarified; if the excess $ is going back to RDJ this removes any concerns I had.

this whole thing has been pretty exciting. i havent pledged, i dont even really care about the album, i never even got round to listening to rdj album or classics, but its been a ride nonetheless. something from the digital age that ive not seen happen before.

Archived