Obiously not bocpages (or me):

iuPDoWTajpT6B.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

Nine years ago... damn.

Eight, actually - eh, who's counting...

Obiously not bocpages (or me):

iuPDoWTajpT6B.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

But the date in the BOC-created image is 100606 - 2006...

Guest jasondonervan

Nine years ago... damn.

That sure was a thing. Remember watching it unfold/crash in my last year at uni

Still can't wrap my head round folks in the US jumping on a flight for what was essentially....

tumblr_lc8ac0swQ11qze50n.gif

iTLfLEXPzIz1Z.png

iQ2oy1hh2ZPIg.jpg

I still reckon Warp should have stepped in, that shit got way out of hand.

Guest jasondonervan

But the date in the BOC-created image is 100606 - 2006...

Oh, I quite agree! Just saying it's a bit odd that bocpages is inaccurate, Fred usually keeps his house well and truly in order over there.

ibntj7uiYRkEfO.png

Nine years ago... damn.

I was so fanboy amped over all that goddamned nonsense. One of those feckless interviewers should have asked them about it this last time around.

I went down to the manly foreshore and looked at the moon with my mum, was nice having mars near it. Shame i drove away before the light started coming back to it, when i glimpsed if from the car, that seemed to be the most dramatic bit. I also took photos with my phone but really you need a telephoto lens for that qit.

there will be 4 red moons this year

nah, there will be another one later this year, and two more next year. This is a so called blood moon tetrad, it's very rare and supposedly holds some prophetic significance. For instance, Joan of Arc rose during a blood moon tetrad.

Then again, nothing of real significance happened in the last tetrads.

162–163 A.D. 795–796 A.D. 842–843 A.D. 860–861 A.D. 1493–1494 A.D. 1949–1950 A.D. 1967–1968 A.D. 2014–2015 A.D.

It was interesting to see some people freak out over this, getting messages from their mediums and such. Also interesting to see people who will take any straw they can hold on to for dear life and make it into something that it's not (i.e. HAPPENINGS). Behaviour like this really scrambles any pure message, which is why the internet is losing valuable informational value whenever a moron realizes that he/she can shout whatever he/she wants.

aw well

Archived