IGNORED

Caustic Window LP: Art

phudoshin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want official artwork, even if it's just a picture of the lp or record sleeve. the picture on the kickstarter page is great.

aphex twin's covers have always been meticulous. would richard want fan-made artwork representing CAT023? i can't speak for him, but i doubt it.

i want official artwork, even if it's just a picture of the lp or record sleeve. the picture on the kickstarter page is great.

aphex twin's covers have always been meticulous. would richard want fan-made artwork representing CAT023? i can't speak for him, but i doubt it.

No-one is forcing you to use these images for your mp3's. These are notoriously excitable music fans being giddy and expressing it with paint and other picture making apps. The last couple of sentences of your post sounds like your anus completely tensed up and began to believe that some of these images might become official. They ain't, so you just chill with that Kickstarter pic. That's gonna be the one that comes up on your ipod when you play the mp3's, ok.

Hey guys what's up. This is my submission. I decided to put a futuristic spin on things. Hope you enjoy!

6KIKJHi.jpg

[youtubehd]iAaX8Aq6smQ[/youtubehd]

I added a kind of fitting background this time to make it look less empty/shitty and someone also mentioned using both the Watmm and Rephlex logo so i did that.

uv32veeqro1y2tnfg.jpg

I don't like the new background, it doesn't gel with the black and white playing card. I like the playing card that you made though, pretty cool. The photo has a roughness to it, very caustic. maybe just make the background area that you added all black, with perhaps a narrow white boarder

i spose we're sposed to do this, but photomanipulation from the couch is a bitch and i only do it if i really have to, like if i'm drunk or something.

I really like chim's design, i've edited the logo and taken a little star-iness out of it if that's alright.. I don't think it's right to put the Aphex logo on this release, it's good for marketing but goes against Aphex canon imo.

aoltf6.jpg

And b+w version:

2dm9fzq.jpg

7HPOnLV.png

Yes, liking this one as well. Was already 'hoping' someone would be using this design

68QrY2n.jpg

These two are the more fitting.

the other ones aren't rdj at all, even less Caustic Window..

I really like chim's design, i've edited the logo and taken a little star-iness out of it if that's alright.. I don't think it's right to put the Aphex logo on this release, it's good for marketing but goes against Aphex canon imo.

aoltf6.jpg

And b+w version:

2dm9fzq.jpg

yeah this one is legit. Looks better without the Aphex logo, I agree.

edit: I think it should be blue though

post-161-0-06374600-1397609795_thumb.jpg

Archived