IGNORED

Record Store Day 12" Promo up for sale again (Ebay - April 2014 Edition)

Guest jasondonervan

Is there any credible source that talks about 6 of these being released? I still think it was all part of the speculation of how those 6 different number sequences would be let out to the public, and people assumed it was all on different records. Instead, they used different ways of broadcasting those sequences. So, I still think there are only 2. But I could be totally wrong here.

bocpages have the most detail about this. "Apparently" 6 vinyl issues, all with the same code though. This could easily be mis-interprepted as 6 vinyl discs because there where 6 codes. We know 2 discs exist, both with the same code...

http://bocpages.org/wiki/Cosecha_Transmisiones

I guess the whole thing rides on the credibility of this post, and the person that made it (Aesthetics)

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189825#189825

EDIT - 3 discs where found, the third in Edinburgh. I reckon the other 3 have been well hidden away by shop owners now, in their own personal collection. After all, they have passed serving their purpose!

Thanks for the info, I'd like to think that's credible enough.

Edited by Herr Jan

Guest jasondonervan

I doubt the winning bidder will follow through - still, bodes well for the Caustic Window LP auction...

I'm inclined to agree. I half expected to see a re-listing due to a time-waster by now, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it does happen.

I doubt the winning bidder will follow through - still, bodes well for the Caustic Window LP auction...

I'm inclined to agree. I half expected to see a re-listing due to a time-waster by now, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it does happen.

The bids went up and down for the last day as well, so obviously a lot of troll bids were happening. :cisfor:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...