IGNORED

Should i go to a Legowelt gig?

TRiP

Never properly listened to his stuff, although the few tracks I have heard in passing I was very much digging...he's playing this Sunday night in Dublin, I'm already supoosed to be going to someone's party that night sooo -

Convince me to go to this gig instead!

Please post youtube links to lovely tracks so I can use them as bait to convince others to join me

x

Damn, and I'm probably going to see him in the Hague this saturday, busy guy. His Boilerroom DJ set is sort of representative for his liveset, although the man changes his sound and liveset so quickly these days, you never know what to expect really.

I have no idea what I´m doing, there are so many good tracks of him that I could post here, so I just posted his some classics + latest stuff.

In short: yeah, you should go!

Yes. Go.

Herr Jan: I was planning on going to that party too, but I got obligations in Groningen the day after. Might be fun to meet up at a future Intergalactic FM gig (since those guys are one of the brightest light in underground dance society)

Yes. Go.

Herr Jan: I was planning on going to that party too, but I got obligations in Groningen the day after. Might be fun to meet up at a future Intergalactic FM gig (since those guys are one of the brightest light in underground dance society)

I still hope I can make it tomorrow, the line-up is ridiculous... but yeah, I'm always in for a meet up. Last time I went to an IFM gig was at Trouw (amazed how many people showed up there, not very underground :emotawesomepm9: ) last year and that was an awesome party.

Archived