IGNORED

ASC - Truth Be Told

Tauhid

++ Spring 2014 ++

ASC - Truth Be Told [sSCD15]

After how well-received Time Heals All was, I already knew I was going to write a follow-up. I had in mind that I would build upon the themes and ideas of the previous album and try to expand upon them slightly, while trying to retain everything that made Time Heals All so special. Truth Be Told is 9 short stories based around love, depression, fantasy and my ever on-going fixation with science fiction. I hope you find this album as rich and rewarding as the experience I had making it. - James Clements

1. Some Other Life

2. The Machinery Of Night

3. Half The Words You Say

4. Hall Of The Gods

5. Behind The Veil

6. Lucent Vessel

7. The Widening Mire

8. Slow Autumn

9. The Certainty Of Tides

Written, produced & mastered by James Clements.

- - - -

Silent Season Canada

www.silentseason.com

info@silentseason.com

Time Heals All was one of my favorites from last year, and this one is sounding equally lush and moody. Excite.

I've had this album for a while (I'm a friend of James' and he was nice enough to send it to me)

It's really good and a solid follow up to Time Heals All. If you enjoyed that album (and you should!) then you'll be in a nice, comfortable place.

"Presales start on May 15th. There will be 400 CDs available. Each CD will be in our traditional recycled jacket, color insert, stickers, and hand numbered.

Since this is a hand build release we need the extra time to get the CDs assembled and ready for shipping. Your patience is most appreciated."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived