IGNORED

Wu-Tang Copying WATMM

flim

This sounds pretty similar our Caustic Window campaign, doesn't it?

http://pitchfork.com/news/54828-wu-tang-clan-fans-launch-kickstarter-to-bid-on-one-of-a-kind-album-give-music-away-for-free/

Move this topic to where it needs to go if this isn't the right forum.

Do you believe me if I tell you that I was JUST about to post a thread about that...

I'm actually surprised I am the first to post it....

This sounds pretty similar our Caustic Window campaign, doesn't it?

http://pitchfork.com/news/54828-wu-tang-clan-fans-launch-kickstarter-to-bid-on-one-of-a-kind-album-give-music-away-for-free/

Move this topic to where it needs to go if this isn't the right forum.

they sampled our idea without giving us credit

but it's not wu, it's people that want to hear the album? fuck wu, and this exclusive "secret album" shit. fuckin' rza in GI JOE and shit. dude has become a joke

yes. i meant the fans sampled our (also fans) idea. they however forgot to include a charity. am guessing it goes against giving away CREAM meant for wu-tang ballers to worthy causes

Guest skibby

i made a meme about it before the kickstarter even began, should appear early in one of the caustic threads. pats self on back.

but it's not wu, it's people that want to hear the album? fuck wu, and this exclusive "secret album" shit. fuckin' rza in GI JOE and shit. dude has become a joke

yes. i meant the fans sampled our (also fans) idea. they however forgot to include a charity. am guessing it goes against giving away CREAM meant for wu-tang ballers to worthy causes

And I have no problem with them doing it, I just thought it was interesting that someone else took Joyrex's idea and is applying it to this record.

I'd chalked this "secret album" up to being a ridiculous ploy that wouldn't sell and I'd put it out of my mind as far as ever being able to hear it, but I think it's a good idea to try and buy it from RZA and Cilvaringz and give it to the fans. Not sure I'll be backing it, though, as much as I love Wu.

"rza, how do you feel about fans crowdsourcing funds on kickstarter to get the wu-tang record? do you give them your blessing?"

"i invented it!"

hqdefault.jpg

Archived