IGNORED

Full Slap and a Choir

zoix

Hey guys!

Thought I'd get some feedback on this track. I'm basically done with it. The only idea I have left is to add someone talking over the 3.00 - 4.00 min bit of the track but I don't know, might get crowded.

What do you think of the end part with the lead synth?

[sc5]145303456[/sc5]

Thanks guys!

Letting this one go for now I think. Just make a track and move on to the next is my current philosophy in order to get a positive feedback loop from feeling like you've accomplished something. I feel I learn faster this way right now.

This is cool. I particularly like the sequence at 3:40, like array. It sounds like you added some harmonics above the kick. Though it's probably just a really good layering!

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah that section is cool. It's the bass, the synth, two high hats and a snare. I compressed the synth a bit in order to put it more "in front" of the track sound wise. The bass has some +dB in the low end. The slap bass and the house stack synth works well together.

I have another track in sort of the same style as this one I'm gonna try and finish. Then we have a single!

Archived