IGNORED

Congrats 'Mericuh, we're officially an Oligarchy!

BobDobalina

what do you get out of trolling a thread like this? you're either the son of titt romney or you just want to suck dicks wrapped in dollars. either way please let us have a discussion about america without waving your shitty fingers all over the thread for once, it would be much appreciated.

but what do you really have to discuss about this? you already "know" that america is ruled by the rich, so now there's one new study (which isn't really new if you know bill domhoff for example) that you're not really capable of comprehending by yourself, comparing it to other studies and generally reading it critically etc. you simply like that fact the it's tagged as scientific and it conforms to your belief. it literally got published a few days ago an it's natural that something like this will be picked by the press, it's cited zero times. i mean do you want to say that you're even going to read and evaluate its methodology, for example ?

it's just another one of watmm's "ehhe!! rgjlkgs ruled fluride the rich...fuck ...oggfdws...bama 911" meaningless moments, so why not troll it ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If water privatisation wont mobilize at least a critical mass of people, then I believe is better to be dead than live on this shitty human-infested world. Jesus christ, something has to be done!

what do you get out of trolling a thread like this? you're either the son of titt romney or you just want to suck dicks wrapped in dollars. either way please let us have a discussion about america without waving your shitty fingers all over the thread for once, it would be much appreciated.

but what do you really have to discuss about this? you already "know" that america is ruled by the rich, so now there's one new study (which isn't really new if you know bill domhoff for example) that you're not really capable of comprehending by yourself, comparing it to other studies and generally reading it critically etc. you simply like that fact the it's tagged as scientific and it conforms to your belief. it literally got published a few days ago an it's natural that something like this will be picked by the press, it's cited zero times. i mean do you want to say that you're even going to read and evaluate its methodology, for example ?

it's just another one of watmm's "ehhe!! rgjlkgs ruled fluride the rich...fuck ...oggfdws...bama 911" meaningless moments, so why not troll it ?

I asked in my first post here "so what can we do about it?" so there's your answer. now put your hand back on your prostate and continue to act like you've got something valuable to add here, please. I'm sure it will go well this time.

do what about what ? are you sure you have a clear enough grasp of the situation to actually even start asking such questions ?

it's like every fucker who smoked some weed, went on /r/politics and watched some rt has aspirations to change the world.

yeah taking time out of my day to answer a troll's questions sounds great, i'll get right on that. "do what about what ?" lol, fuck you and your short shorts.

Eugene, why do you need to act like a cunt all the time? Always with the condescending tone and calling others stupid or lazy, thinking you are above everyone else. That's not how you should conduct yourself. Don't be a cunt.

Eugene, why do you need to act like a cunt all the time? Always with the condescending tone and calling others stupid or lazy, thinking you are above everyone else. That's not how you should conduct yourself. Don't be a cunt.

but how can i not when this just keeps going on and on on forum that supposed to contain generally intelligent people ?

it just fucking kills me every time, this audacity to actually pretend to know something and demand some changes about things you have close to zero understanding. is this some kind of an american thing to consider yourself important and knowledgeable regardless of your education on the relevant topic ?

literally zero people are gonna read the full 42 pages of that study, get to know its sources, try to compare it to others and come up with probable critiques and just generally regurgitate in a more scholarly manner, and we all know it. maybe it gives some sexual satisfaction to yell "fuck the rich ofdgjklh lkjh 911 n and our corrupt government ass butt,; " on the forums while citing something that might or might not (noone here has the tools to assess that study) have an authority on the matter, i just dunno.

i'm above else only in a sense that i realize my limitations and try not to talk stupid shit about things i'm not educated on.

i'm above else only in a sense that i realize my limitations and try not to talk stupid shit about things i'm not educated on.

So, you do think you are above people 'in a sense' because you like to dispel arguments and belittle others while citing no facts yourself?

do you need me to cite a fact that none of you have relevant education to talk about those issues seriously ? i think you should realize that yourself if you're honest with yourself.

do you need me to cite a fact that none of you have relevant education to talk about those issues seriously ? i think you should realize that yourself if you're honest with yourself.

I haven't been on this forum long enough to be honest with myself.

seeing as eugene's education is not relevant to a discussion on american political theory, i think we can all safely disregard his input here and assume he's a retard, as per his own standards for intellectual debate.

I'm going to need to see your official credentials for that, otherwise I'm forced to assume you are a retard who couldn't cite his way out of a cool wet sack.

given the fact that at least 50% of americans are absolutely retarded it's kinda reassuring that more successful, intelligent and entrepreneurial people are the ones calling the shots. thanks, scientific study.

Eugen(ics)

limpy, how fucking humorless do you have to be to actually take my first post in this thread seriously (if that's what you're referring to) ? there's really something wrong with watmm if that kinda stuff needs to be explained.

/last post, seriously, this is all just tedious and irritating.

You are essentially defending the merits of oligarchy.

You are essentially saying that Americans are too dumb to be permitted to participate in a democracy.

You are the Bill O'Reilly of WATMM.

Real talk™, I've never had a personal problem with you before, but do you get anything out posting here (or enjoy it)? Does WATMM ever fuck with your blood pressure?

Real talk™, I've never had a personal problem with you before, but do you get anything out posting here (or enjoy it)? Does WATMM ever fuck with your blood pressure?

i'll just write in small font in order not to break my "last post" vow. sometimes those arguments can be intellectually challenging, sometimes you do get some new pov or facts from the other side of the argument (though, no one will ever admit it in the midst of an argument). my bp is ok i think.

Archived