IGNORED

Easter 4/20

Rubin Farr

Guest No Pomo

I'm working downtown bike delivery here in Chicago for rest of the night and generally sunday's have been a busy shift for me. I'm predicting a higher usage of 420 grass seeds is going to make it a busier evening than the usual? (I often times have delivered across the street or 5 PBJ sandwiches etc. to obvious stoners). Will report when shift is over.

There were some teenagers on the bus trading weed for Xannies. Anyone use Xanax recreationally? I have some minor anxiety issues anyway, I don't know why a norm would want the stuff.

9ybe7epa.jpg

lol, pure unadulterated nightmare fuel.

There were some teenagers on the bus trading weed for Xannies. Anyone use Xanax recreationally? I have some minor anxiety issues anyway, I don't know why a norm would want the stuff.

I never fully understood that one either. A bunch of kids I went to high school with would eat them like candy, probably stole them from their soccer-moms... I call xanax 'time travel pills'. I would always end up taking too many and end up waking up the next day in bed with a completely random girl in some other persons house (party house or her house ect. no breaking and entering). The few times this happened, I was lucky enough to stave off STD's and jail time, but oh boy, being regaled with your various sexual exploits (I apparently was not only a machine, but was doing some pretty weird shit) by some girl you've never met will reveal some things about your sexual conscious and unconscious so to speak.

The withdrawals from heavy recreational xanax use can be more extreme than heroin withdrawals, shits wicked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS, this is whut I be puffin' on for the festivities considering I care little to none about Christ or ripping off a pagan holiday.

post-10612-0-73421200-1398023886_thumb.jpg

Homegrown - ((F1 Durban x S.F.OG Kush)) - A cut I was gifted with by a friend, normally sells for upwards of $2500 a plant/$4500 a pound in Southern California. Just incredible stuff even for a snob like me.

^ lol, you're fucked! (I've been there).

Good easter brunch with the entire Dobalina clan at my parents, did our first easter egg hunt with our 2-y.o. daughter, ate some cheese grits and watched Man U lose with my sister's bf.

Blazing some hash now and bumping the new vibert EP, fuck yeah. It's beautiful out, will probably take Lil' Miss Dob to the park later.

A hoppin' cheers to all my watmm homiez :beer:

2014 - the year everyone discovered spooky Easter bunny costumes.

easter1-1.jpg

The rest of the creepy bunnie photos for those that like looking at that pointless qit. And maybe want to post your favourite ones in this thread cause they are so amazing.

Who makes these costumes, looks at themselves in the mirror and convinces themselves that they don't look absolutely terrifying? I know you have to be old and fat to be a mall Santa, but it seems like any ol' fuck with a disfigured and grotesque bunny outfit they crafted can scare the shit out of kids in the name of Easter and get PAID for it.

I may have found my new calling...

lol nice comeback to what could have been a tricky answer, cause you know those precious motherfuckers and their guy.

Online comments critical of the ad question whether or not Schmidt would have done the same thing with a depiction of the prophet Muhammad.

"I'm a Christian, I'm not a Muslim, and this is an ad promoting our Burger of the Gods, not a burger the prophets," Schmidt said.

Archived