IGNORED

Vinyl and no turntable.

Skeptinoid

I've been on these forums before and I remember reading a topic about how you leave stuff in the sleeve and it's bad for it, am I doing it wrong or should I just buy a turntable and if so, which one should I buy and please nothing incredibly expensive. I know that there was a topic recently talking about turntables that was bumped which was ancient but sorry to ask but you guys are way older than me and know a lot more about the subject.

If you don't play your records often (at least once a week) the grooves on the record will warp making the record unplayable and useless. This can happen quickly so make sure you get a turntable asap. there are a lot of decent new turntables that you can get for under 100usd. audio technica makes a decent one.

soundwagon1.jpg

Oh god, that hurts to look at

Yeah, so you dislike volkswagon combies as well. Crush the lot of them i say. Loud, inefficient lumps that are non-ironically driven around by people that purport to want to save the environment.

If you don't play your records often (at least once a week) the grooves on the record will warp making the record unplayable and useless. This can happen quickly so make sure you get a turntable asap. there are a lot of decent new turntables that you can get for under 100usd. audio technica makes a decent one.

so what happens to records that dont get bought till a year after they were released?

so what happens to records that dont get bought till a year after they were released?

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Bowls-out-of-Vinyl-Records

Older or vintage turntable (Technics, Pioneer, any decent entry-level DJ model) + good cartridge should be good. Some stereo shops or record stores will "tune-up" turntables as well - adjusting arms, cleaning parts, etc.

These are great resources if you decide to buy used:

http://www.vinylengine.com/

http://www.audiokarma.org/

Probably off-topic but I just discovered this...

Ceephax supposedly played at Eindbaas 15 with 8GB and Chris Moss Acid but there were issues, I am still looking for video/audio of his part because they played acid chiptunes but the stream messed up.

this cant be true

Archived