IGNORED

Pixies - Indy Cindy

delet...

Yep. there's more.

The guardian has the full album for stream if you're curious. -->> here

I shouldn't put opinion in the OP but fuggit sounds a bit flat, more like over produced and underworked indy than pixie. Destiny hasn't been kind. Shame. Maybe it's the lack of Kim Deal bass. Sounds like they're having a nice time eneewae.

Middle aged reunions, innit

I don't see why they don't work. Composers and jazzers just seem to keep on cruising. Maybe it's a lack of professionalism and faith in their art, so it ends up sounding half arsed and without that spark.

Middle aged reunions, innit

I don't see why they don't work. Composers and jazzers just seem to keep on cruising. Maybe it's a lack of professionalism and faith in their art, so it ends up sounding half arsed and without that spark.

I think the absolute #1 problem is bands not realizing what was good about them in the first place.

Even though I've heard most of these songs before, I'm gonna listen to this album once. I really want it to be good, because then it would support a hypothesis of mine. The autotune isn't bothering me as much as it was before, but I'm still grossed-out by it.

I will say, if I was I a frothing-at-the-mouth fan, I'd prolly be happy simply just to get a handful of new songs. Kinda ike the new Mazzy Star album.

That would actually be a plus though, man her talk singing i just gave up on it after a while.

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER!?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qTb5MVFuQU

I said after a while. the early stuff still has it's place. Sonic Youth are one of my favourite of favourites, i'm allowed to be picky. Cause they've already got my monies.;-p

I wasn't that happy about EP1 and didn't even pay attention to the others, but taken together as an album there are just about enough highlights on here. I might be in a sentimental mood or something but this is really okay. Bummer that they lost Kim Deal, but I don't mind that they mellowed out.

Quite good.

Archived