IGNORED

stromboli

Ragnar

The synth at 2:35 is phenomenal O.o I've never heard anything quite like it. The random percussion fits in some parts, but then not in others (during the synth). That synth with that melody could easily be the theme for an entire track too! But as before I kind of wish the percussion fit. I can in no way provide feedback for the first 2:30 because.. uh.. I don't get it. or something.

I'm not really into noise music, but that doesn't mean I never find certain sounds in noise music that I'll end up liking. It's just that getting me to like an entire noise track... well I've never heard a full one I've liked. The only track that comes close would be... I suppose Formula by Aphex. But even then it's not REALLY noise music since it's so beat driven.

The synth at 2:35 is phenomenal O.o I've never heard anything quite like it. The random percussion fits in some parts, but then not in others (during the synth). That synth with that melody could easily be the theme for an entire track too! But as before I kind of wish the percussion fit. I can in no way provide feedback for the first 2:30 because.. uh.. I don't get it. or something.

I'm not really into noise music, but that doesn't mean I never find certain sounds in noise music that I'll end up liking. It's just that getting me to like an entire noise track... well I've never heard a full one I've liked. The only track that comes close would be... I suppose Formula by Aphex. But even then it's not REALLY noise music since it's so beat driven.

haha the synth at 2:35 is actually sampled from an old track nobody would've heard anyway

https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/track/swindwirl

I thought it came together with the harp-sounding squarewave synth quite well

and it's not noise it's just something like 5/4 versus 3 3/4 over 4 versus 4 1/3 over 4. Seriously it is

Archived