IGNORED

Where can I buy digital copies of Analord?

NorthernFusion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF? I was on rephlex like two weeks ago. Now I wish I'd picked up the (digital) last few Analords I didn't own yet.

just steal them, this is what rephlex wants you to do obviously since they make it near impossible for people to enjoy music.

Can't say I don't sympathize. I will always support an artist, assuming they make it POSSIBLE. When they do this kind of crap, what do they think people will do? I hope they put the site back up soon. Analord is too good to be entirely consigned to torrentland.

I can sell you mine. All volumes on digital 17" for 500 £.

Pretty good lol attempt. [-; praise worthy, i know it's been done before, but it still hit me in the right places, would recommend your joke to others.

WTF? I was on rephlex like two weeks ago. Now I wish I'd picked up the (digital) last few Analords I didn't own yet.

just steal them, this is what rephlex wants you to do obviously since they make it near impossible for people to enjoy music.

Can't say I don't sympathize. I will always support an artist, assuming they make it POSSIBLE. When they do this kind of crap, what do they think people will do? I hope they put the site back up soon. Analord is too good to be entirely consigned to torrentland.

It sucks, because I hate any kind of torrenting, but if I can't buy them, what am I supposed to do other than obtain some mp3s for free?

:shrug:

I reckon there will be an Aphexian/Rephlexian phoenix rising from the mo-fo'ing flames.

The money from the Kickstarter campaign will be spent on an incredibly amazing new website. And to promote the release, Aphex will release a new triple album called "I Care Because WATMM Does".

This was all part of a bigger plan.

I reckon there will be an Aphexian/Rephlexian phoenix rising from the mo-fo'ing flames.

The money from the Kickstarter campaign will be spent on an incredibly amazing new website. And to promote the release, Aphex will release a new triple album.

This was all part of a bigger plan

:cerious::cerious::cerious::cerious::cerious:

:aphexsign:

they are working on the new website where you can order and download everything, hell it's even gonna be on i-tunes and that right now we got 2 keep the faith, ooh yeaa

i just heard that in an awesome lord bon jovi song

Archived